Name your most recent non-scale related victory

Options
123457»

Replies

• Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My blood Pressure is getting lower and lower much closer to regular/normal range.
  • JoJo61612
    JoJo61612 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If that's not motivation, I don't know what is. So heart-warming.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of jeans in size 12 (UK) to give me something to aim for, tried them on, and discovered they fit! Not sure if my 14s I'm wearing are small or these are a big 12 but I'll take it either way!
  • lotusspark
    Options
    The hubby moved my desk in a corner where it was a tight fit, now 2 of me can fit there..so glad I'm smaller, this is a fantastic place for that desk. =)
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I ran 5k under 40 minutes! May seem silly but a big break through for me.

Woop woop! Way to go - As I am also finding, it gets hard to get past those certain minute marks (for me I'm sure it's mostly a mental barrier!) e.g 40 mins, 38 mins, 35mins, etc! Well done :)
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Some of the posts have the same victories as I have had.

Wedding ring fits again.

A shirt I bought for wearing with my band didn't fit I bought it from the clearance rack, it was a size 2x which I wore at the time, I didn't try it on. The buttons looked liked they would pop off and kill someone when I put it on at home. That shirt fits me with extra room now.

Having a pair of 34 waist jean shorts fit me like my old size 42's did- too tight but I got them on. I'm wearing 36's comfortably now. The 34's will fit soon.

Having to put extra holes in my belts, and not at the end to make it bigger, in the middle to make it smaller.

Buying all new riding gear for my motorcycle. My old size 42 protective pants were falling off of me, and I needed suspenders to hold them up. Size 36 now. My jacket was so big it was flapping in the wind. 2x/3x now changed for 1x with room underneath for layers depending on the weather conditions. .
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I ran my first half marathon about a month ago, & didn't pass out, or have a heart attack. For real, I was scared I was walking into my funeral. Lol, but seriously, I completed my first half, & it's an amazing feeling. However the scale is actually higher than before I ran that. (Grumbles)

But I'm lower than my high school weight!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Had to buy smaller undies :laugh:
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a little over a month. My husband has a fitness background, so we've been working out together. We text about meeting times throughout the day or, if I'm working out alone, he sends me some suggestions.

Today, I typed GUM into my iPhone. . . it auto-corrected to GYM. Just a little pat on the back that being active is becoming a lifestyle.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE pepsi. I would get up and drink pepsi for breakfast, and continue it all day. I slowed down my pepsi intake to only 1 per day about a month ago. Last week, I cut it completely. Yesterday, my hubby brought one home and I said to myself, "I'll drink the rest of his pepsi and it will be so good!" I took one sip, and didn't even want it. I left it sitting on the table, it did not taste good to me at all. I got a fresh glass of water instead.
  • prodan28
    Options
    :))))...worthy!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fit into some clothes that I haven't been able to in a year =)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i lost 2 inches off my waist!

tumblr_mcpo36m8EM1r4x64u.gif
  • katrinajMiles
    katrinajMiles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    - My Nan's engagement and eternity rings now fit on my fingers
    - None of my pants fit me anymore
    - One day I just got on the treadmill and just ran and ran for k's (I'd never run much more than 500m with out needing to stop)
    - My favorite instructor at the gym came up to me and told me I look amazing and they are proud of me.
    - Heaps of random people tell me that I look amazing or they're sorry they snubbed me as didn't even recognise me.
    - Every time I go shopping and try things on everyone always says "That is to big you need a smaller size."
    - When people take photos I don't have to delete them because i have 100 chins.
    - My Dad told me he was proud of me and asked what happened to the rest of his daughter. (after years of him joking about my weight.)
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can fit comfortably into every pair of jeans in my closet (many are way too big) - even my "skinny" jeans.:happy:
  • carathanassis
    Options
    Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my work out clothes and noticed my thighs are smaller. Had to do a double take and yes, I'm sure they're smaller!!!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    The butt of my jeans is getting saggy. :flowerforyou: I love it! (Though I wish my thighs would shrink...)