What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• jess0105
    jess0105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11lbs so far and I think most of it has come off of my boobs :/ haha.
  • jmmcs
    jmmcs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was a B-cup at 296 lbs. Pretty much expecting them to shrink into oblivion by the time I reach my goal. Though I guess it will be easier to find bras that fit
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Bump! Great question
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and I haven't noticed my bras fitting any differently yet in the cup, but tonight after I changed into my pajamas I was walking around and felt...I don't know, kinda floppy I guess and it was bugging me so I went and put on a Ahh Bra. This may be the first sign of deflation. :(
  • tiffanyfurniss
    Options
    Thats amazing Im now a 36 D and my boobs are huge and I used to be 34 B so cardio and weight training and of cousre diet will do the trick at least I have that to look forward to.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I read boobs and can running as fast as I could. What'd I miss...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You're too late, kcarl. Everyone was posting pictures of their naked boobs but then the moderators came in and took them all down...
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    I lost a little in the boobs not much - I stay a D but my band size shrinks. What I really like tho is since I've been doing a lot of yoga which strengthens my back and my chest a ton I've converted to very minimal bra that provides almost no support and it's supposed to be healthier - bra's actually cause sagging! I even went for a run yesterday in a tanktop with a shelf bra (no sports bra) and had no pain whatsoever!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    42DDD
    should lose around 25-30 lbs to lose a D. lol
  • FitnessRXusaAnna
    FitnessRXusaAnna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Breast tissue is made up of fat.

YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHERE YOUR BODY WILL LOSE FAT FIRST.

If you are losing fat you will have the possibility of losing the FAT from your breasts, everyone is different.

Weight training does NOT make your BOOBs perkier. Weight training has to deal with your MUSCLE not your FAT.

YOU can NOT TARGET SPECIFIC areas of YOUR BODY for FAT LOSS.

You want to lose fat and gain MUSCLE because in the long run MUSCLE has a greater metabolic capacity and will keep you leaner longer.
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    send me pics of boobs
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My weight comes off my face and boobs first. I've got down 3 cup sizes according to a fitting today...but gone from a 36 back to 42?
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    disappointed by lack of before and after pics
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    They are awesome thanks for asking :glasses:
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week and did lose 1/2 inch in mine. Also lost in my abs. YUCK on the waist and hips. I do realize it is early. I hope I lose alot more of the boobs.
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If it seems that I lost too much weight for the first week, I take meds that cause tremendous amounts of fluid retention so this explains this. Not much actual weight I am sure was lost.
  • ash_mason
    ash_mason Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    With significant weight loss in the past, my boobs definitely began to shrink by about a cup size at 40 pounds down. On the upside, that included side-boob and back fat, so I didn't mind very much.

With that said, I'm pretty tall at 5'10 and I can't imagine myself with small breasts. Since I have a lot of weight to lose and with breasts being primarily fat, I don't know what to expect as the get smaller with the rest of my body. Kind of nerve racking LOL.
  • ash_mason
    ash_mason Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOL at before and after pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!