What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I used to have titties. But by loosing weight, they went away...but then, i'm male. I am fortunate that I don't have empty tittie sacks on my chest...my skin is awesome.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My 36F boobs are now a 34C :(
  • luvmy5babies
    luvmy5babies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I wore a size 44DDD (I was about 200 lbs on a 5'3" body.) I've lost about 80 lbs and kept it off for several years and I'm a very active runner now. My body has settled down to a size 34 DD, so I definitely did lose weight in that area (which I was thankful for) and honestly wouldn't have minded losing MORE weight there, but I think this is probably where my body will stay.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    There're spectacular, why you ask?
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    after nursing/pumping for a total time of over 2 yrs( was a size e nursing) and weight gain and loss, my full and perky full d's( even when I was a normal weight) are now like empty balloons:'( they are saggy and have lots of extra skin going on.......I WILL surely have that fixed when Im done!!!! it kills me and kind of freaks me out.....very self concious about it now....some people dont lose them though..I also think it depends of pregnancy and if you breast feed
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    No change in mine so far.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've lost some in my cup, but not enough to downsize. I have lost about 5 inches in my back though, going from a 44 to almost a 40.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    What about them? My nipples are a vibrant pink color. I didn't know that was such a big deal, but apparently it was talked about with enthusiasm (I've been told).
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    dont worry, they will deflate... not that thats much better... at 5 foot 10, 246 pounds, i was a 42e, now, at 179 pounds, im a 36dd, about to go down another size... however... there seems to be extra skin now, so that, along with the fact that i breast fed all 5 of my children has caused... "DROP"... think i will get a lift when im all done. not an enlargement, just a lift, like a tummy tuck, but a boob tuck... lol

actually, i do have a before and after pic, fully clothed, but shows the difference. the before pic, my boob is the size of my head... ill see if i can find them on my computer...
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    62 pounds lost - went from 42D to 38DDD
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    ok, so, see my before pic, they are outta control, like the size of my head pretty much lol... then, now... they are a much more "normal" size...
    Collage413a_zpsa8ba6bef.jpg
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Since starting food tracking and hitting the gym hard I can definitely tell my body is changing. Over the weekend my husband actually said, "I think your boobs are getting smaller!" haha I had wondered that myself but I guess he noticed more than I did:) I can feel a little more room in the band area than the cup size at this point and I can tell that my collarbone and upper chest are more defined (if that makes sense). I'm currently a 34DD which is down from a 36DDD over the last 4 years (while I was either pregnant or breastfeeding.)

When I was really in shape (high school/early college) I was a 34B. I'm imagining if I continue lifting weights I will lose cup size because I don't think I'm inclined to be busty person but alot of the weight I gained ended up in my chest area. Whatever happens though I'll just have to roll with it. Will they "look" the same as when I was younger?...ehh...probably not but my investment in Victoria Secret can perk 'em up and keep me feeling good!
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    I have lost 90lbs so far. I'm still wearing the same cup size. I think they are a little smaller but not as much as I was hoping they would be by now! lol

Some people lose the boobs quickly, the rest of us barely lose any of them! lol
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ok, so, see my before pic, they are outta control, like the size of my head pretty much lol... then, now... they are a much more "normal" size...
    Collage413a_zpsa8ba6bef.jpg

Men everywhere, weep for the loss.
  • abbyreciouz
    abbyreciouz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started as a 34 DD, gained like..20 pounds and went up to 36 DDD/E lol. I lost weight by starving my self (I know, long story) and lost 20 pounds... but I was back to 34DD. Moral of the story, if you're meant to have boobs, you won't lose boobs. yes you would lose the excess baggage, ALONG with your overall baggage, but what I'm trying to say is, check your body shape when you were 'fit/normal.' w.e that was, that's where you're going BACK to. Weight loss is like reversing the damage you've done to your body. (I hope my English is well enough, I just finished Insanity and I'm exhausted.)

btw, I had clips of myself when I was 20 pounds lighter.. I saw that, due to the fact that my body was lean overall, even though my boobs were 'smaller' than what I have now, they looked huge for the size I used to be in that video. (for example, 32DD person may look like she has huge boobs, while 40DD person may look like her boobs are 'average' for her body size)
  • moliva4
    moliva4 Posts: 29
    Options
    I barely lose anything in the chest to be honest - well at least not in comparison to the rest of my body '(this time around I've lost 12 lbs thus far - 5 inches in the stomach and only like 1 in the chest)... PS! www.adoreme.com is fantastic for getting bigger sized cup sizes and they're reasonably priced (I'm an F - I feel your pain!). I've also experienced some wonderful customer service from them... In case you don't lose as much in the chest as the rest of your body. :)
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely shrunk. I wear a 32D or 34C and even though I still wear the same size, they definitely got significantly smaller. I have tiny boobies now!! :(
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I gain weight, they grow. I lose weight, they shrink. I don't like them too large.
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to stay big. Remember, cup size is proportionate to band width. So I have gone from a 36 G to a 34 G (almost 32!). They might be "smaller" but on my frame they're just as big.

Don't really love reading all the nasty comments about boobs and looking fat.
    Eta- seriously people. THINK about how what you're saying might be read to those of us who have larger chests. Rude.

Anyways... Just saying it depends on your own body. Wear supportive, well fitting bras in the process ;)

And to those who say "boobs are fat"- well that's ignorance. They are partially fat, partially dense breast tissue and a bunch of other things. I supposed if you lose it all when you lose weight then yes, you're losin fat. But that's not the same for everyone. Breast tissue doesn't disappear ;)
  • amaranthine1018
    Options
    I was a 32C back when I was at my target weight (120) but I was also like 14 at the time, so for all I know, my current size of 32DD is just natural. I'm actually losing weight mostly because my boobs won't fit into my bridesmaid dress for a wedding in mid-May. ;) Gotta fix that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!