Replies

• 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Eating the chocolate I buy for my wife.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This is too funny, my hubby said he was going to buy me chocolate so he could eat it!!! LOL
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'll be at home dreaming of the day when I meet that special lady with the right combination of low self esteem, subconcious needs for approval, and daddy issues who will do almost anything to please me.

look no further! lmfao
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Since it's on a Thursday and we both have to work, we're celebrating on Saturday.
    As for what we're doing, I have no idea. The boyfriend has a surprise planned and won't tell me what it is.
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am running a Valentine's Day 5K...the race features kissing booths with local celebrities along the route. :) Then I've got myself booked into a spa for a massage and facial. It's gonna be AWESOME. That's how the single ladies roll.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Celebrating it on Sunday with my boyfriend. He is leaving on the 12th, so I'm going out to dinner and drinks with a few single friends on the 14th. :smile:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Having myself
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Having myself

Care to share?
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Having myself

Care to share?

with you ? ALWAYS :blushing:
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Working and thinking about dying alone.

Hot! Tell me more!

Well...I also will be bathing the elderly, being asked all day if I have a sweetie and if I don't lie to them, being asked why I am a spinster. Good times.
  • alyssadyane
    Options
    Not a thing.
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I detest Valentine's day.
  • nobadkitty
    Options
    Smacking up Cupid for being such a craptastic aim!
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Hang out with my Hubby and Kids
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Going to the Bahamas. It is also my 20th anniversary.

Soooo jealous.
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sending anonymous roses to female friends and my mom(those won't be anonymous) because I have no S.O. to do stuff for.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Eating the chocolate I buy for my wife.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

WIN!
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    VDayNo_zps57ccdd81.jpg
    Thiss, long distance relationship and boyfriend NOT making it to my big birthday thats on 11.02...yeah, it sucks..
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    staying at home while everyone else goes out
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    this thread has really taken on a life of its own. sweet <3
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I hate Valentine's Day. If we celebrated it for what it actually was we should go out and see a vicious murder.

Its also so commercialized that women are pushed to have unrealistic expectations as to what the day should mean. It leaves many with hurt feelings and arguments over something that shouldn't be argued over. Why should there be a day that you HAVE to recognize your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend simply because its that day? Why not show your other how much they mean to you on random days? I guarantee it will mean more when its unexpected.

That being said my husband and I will NOT be celebrating V-day. Our anniversary is the 16th and we will celebrate that...by going to vegas and getting re-married by Darth Vader! :bigsmile: