Options

Replies

• apnovack
    Options
    Definitely like the manscape.
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I personally think manscaping is a must. Just like woman-scaping is! :) But whatever floats your boat! :)
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Not a little please, but a PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE do!!!!

***Guess I shouldn't have included the word little, lol.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I think trimming is fine, but it would take me hours weekly to shave my body and it would look stupid. As far as taking the hair "off places we put out mouths" I think some ladies are exagerating their prowess and throat sports or are dating men with micropenises, unless he has some disease that made his tip look like a treasure troll.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Unless you want me to grow a 70's fro, you freaking better.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I've said this before and I'll say it again . . . think of all the places you'd want a woman's mouth on your body and proceed accordingly.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    All the manscaping!
    Well, I'm kidding. At least scape the body areas that you expect to have someone put the mouth on / near. For courtesy.

AGREED!!

This. Please. I already floss on my own.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Unless you want me to grow a 70's fro, you freaking better.

Is it too long if I have to use this on it?

hzxjHRh.jpg
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Do whatever is right for you and your partner. I never did and then started to do a general "brushkeeping." I knock down the high brush making sure there is minimal risk of a loose one down the windpipe. (sorry for the visual) If I get a request for the full knockdown I will do that from time to time but hate it. I don't know how you ladies deal with the itching of growing back. It sucks...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Trimming is sufficient, I don't want to feel like I'm having sex with a 14-year old!!!

pretty much what I was going to say. I like men a little hairy.

This, I am fine with chest/back, whatever. Hair is fine but I don't want to be able to braid your pubes, please keep that **** tamed with scissors.

Also, if you want me to play with your ahem..., I would prefer not to have to venture through the forest. :wink:
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    I don't like to floss while i'm tea bagging....just sayin'
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes! It goes both ways. You men want us to stay smooth and sexy so if you're extra hairy, you should trim and shave.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't manscape away the happy trail.

Please. For the love of all that is manly and sexy. Don't do it!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I don't like to floss while i'm tea bagging....just sayin'

Puhahaha! Too funny.

I take care of the manscape ... well groomed.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Not sure when this whole trend began, but definitely resist the urge to blindly conform with the rest of the herd. Personally, I never demand my wife "fem-scape", or worse, and I've yet to figure out why the whole pre-pubescent (i.e. shaved) look has become all the rage.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's ok to trim but if your bald down there I'm only left to assume you just had crabs.
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Yes to manscaping!
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please manscape and add a little powder to your friends down there...best kept man secret!!
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Not sure when this whole trend began, but definitely resist the urge to blindly conform with the rest of the herd. Personally, I never demand my wife "fem-scape", or worse, and I've yet to figure out why the whole pre-pubescent (i.e. shaved) look has become all the rage.

I can't imagine not fem scaping, what about when wearing a bathing suit and such. Or if I want to keep getting my husband down there, I keep it inviting looking. Don't want him getting lost!