What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping they want lot's of sex.
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The D?

no just me?

*got back in my box*
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    ..you really have to know your girl.

Only answer you need.
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just real quality time. Whatever you enjoy doing together, do it. Make a plan, make it special, make it heartfelt, but there's no reason to spend a lot of money (unless spending a lot of money on her IS your dynamic, haha). Personally, I'd stay a million miles away from the classics (roses, chocolates, teddy bears, etc) as they feel disingenuous, but you know your wife :).

Offhand, my ideal involves a babysitter, a picnic basket, and camping.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Really, seriously, I only want chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva because I already figured it out that I can eat 3 for 100 calories at a snack time. I will never ask hubby for them though because he comes up with way better ideas on his own plus he loves doing surprises and even though I suck at getting them ( I'm a little nosy and a less amount control freak) he manages to surprise me quite a bit and I don't want to take the funnest part of the day away from him.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Just stay in separate beds for the night
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Food, wine and sex :bigsmile: pretty much the same as most days...
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    Foot massage and back rub! Draw a bubble bath for her and have lit candles by the tub. Some peace and quiet. nice glass of wine with good quality chocolate. Keep it simple. Don't buy into all the advertisements!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I want a graphics card and a gaming mouse =)
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Better question: what do GUYS want for Valentine's Day? The Manflesh asked me the other day what I wanted, and I was so flummoxed, I couldn't think of anything at all. But now I wanna do something for him thats' special.

And guys, I already celebrate the Steak holiday next month, so that's not an answer :P (If you don't know, look it up! Just maybe not while you're at work)
    Awesome
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Diamonds yes my favorite plus u cant forget the dozen roses yes i got both one year a big fat carat at that:)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I do not want jewelry, flowers, or chocolates...but I'll look past the chocolates.

A good cooked meal, maybe a movie, and snuggles. If those snuggles lead to more then so be it. Or a massage. Those are nice as well...

I'm getting my husband and I both the World of Warcraft Expansion. We just renewed our subscriptions and now we need the expansion.
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    a new yoga mat and a nice HARD SPANKING!
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options

If she isn't the type who thinks appliances aren't "romantic" just give her some flowers and a night in with numerous bottles of wine.

she may find "Certain" appliances romantic...

:laugh: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!! :laugh:
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My missus has asked for something with diamonds in, so this is what I'm getting her.....

Deck-of-cards4_zps6a55a4db.jpg

:)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Separate vacations.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Flowers sent to my office!
  • ljnftw
    ljnftw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Last year I bought a bag of Skittles Valentines and put all 24 of them around the house, her car, and even got some to one of her coworkers who put them around her work through the day.

Each had a different pet name for the FROM and the TO that we have used for each other over the past 36 years (dated 3, married almost 33 last year.)

I got a phone call from a squealing wife every time she found one.

Not sure but I think SHE wanted that for Valentine's Day.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Sex and cupcakes.
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My wife gets a card from me and one from the critters, (probably 1 from her boyfriend??) Kidding....Along stem rose, one is as good as a dozen, a box of "good" chocolate, and I will make her a nice dinner. I don't know if that's what she wants or not but that's what she gets. One year I filled her car up with red & white ballons, boy what a pain that was!! It was worth it thou. That was in the early days! Whatever you do have a fun one !!!