• d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Awww...I get to eat THIS!!!

Ranchero_wBacon.jpg
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of all these threads about spouses who somehow control what you eat, how you feel about yourself, your thinking etc etc. and now we have a man who can't even cook for himself. Honestly you need to man up, take responsibility for your own happiness, and for your own health. Grow a pair for goodness sakes! And not only that, anyone who thinks steak and advocado is bad for you is just odd. Yeah actually I think you are odd and I'm tired of this argument. Carry on!!!

He was being facetious for Christ's sake

Shhh...this is going to be my entertaining thread for the day.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Sabotage and probably emotional abuse also.

Get out while you can.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Dont show this to my husband. I've told him women dont make their husbands breakfast anymore and this would only confuse him, :wink:

Right? LMAO... I do only 10% of the cooking, I'm spoiled by DH too.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    And I get orange juice and Bolthouse Farms...*le sigh*
  • fervc6064
    Options
    Tell her to come to my house.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of all these threads about spouses who somehow control what you eat, how you feel about yourself, your thinking etc etc. and now we have a man who can't even cook for himself. Honestly you need to man up, take responsibility for your own happiness, and for your own health. Grow a pair for goodness sakes! And not only that, anyone who thinks steak and advocado is bad for you is just odd. Yeah actually I think you are odd and I'm tired of this argument. Carry on!!!

He was being facetious for Christ's sake

Shhh...this is going to be my entertaining thread for the day.

Sorry!

Carry on.. FLAME the OP for spousal control! DOWN with the controlling wife who feeds you till you burst! She sucks harder than a collapsed star!!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Awww...I get to eat THIS!!!

Ranchero_wBacon.jpg

Where are the french fries? That much chili and cheese needs fries.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My f***ing god people why the hell are you jumping all over the OP he was clearly saying this jokingly not trying to suggest that his (Awesome btw) wife is legit trying to sabotage him good god people did you lose your sense of humor with the weight?
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Tell your wife that I sell pre-purchased burial plots for when you have your heart attack. :)

:laugh:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My f***ing god people why the hell are you jumping all over the OP he was clearly saying this jokingly not trying to suggest that his (Awesome btw) wife is legit trying to sabotage him good god people did you lose your sense of humor with the weight?

I have to ask....are you being sarcastic about the sarcastic replies to the OP's sarcasm? I read all the "sabatoge" posts imagining that they are being said sarcastically.

beastie-boys-sabotage-o.gif
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ur Wife is AWESOME!!!..:happy: :heart: :heart: :heart: and if you dont like the breakfast than make ur own.. :angry:
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Solution: Just exercise a s*** ton. I wouldn't complain. LOL.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    looks healthy to me
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm trying desperately to eat healthy but my wife fed me this for breakfast, steak, mashed potatoes and avocado! Shouldn't I be eating dry toast or something? Is it too much to ask that I eat what everyone else in the house is eating?

mail_zps812e1428.jpeg

I wish I could eat that for breakfast. You lucky dog. Better be giving your wife some good loving, for a breakfast like that!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tell your wife that I sell pre-purchased burial plots for when you have your heart attack. :)

:laugh:

HAHA.. this was funny.. but i have to ask.. do you have life insurance.. because if you dont.. I can help u with that..
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You poor poor man!.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Cook for yourself, you're an adult.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Where can I get one of her?
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Golly! If that is really you in that picture...and if I am your Mrs, I would serve you more fattening stuff so you cannot look that good...ever!! :wink: