Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Good afternoon my people of MFP! I just tripped up and flexed about 8 boneless (cajon flavor for those curious) wings from Wingstop and washed them down with a DIET coke. NO fries.
No problem for the big brown awesomely tanned man right!?!?! ...........................Wrong cause I feel that salty sodium yucky feeling. blaahhhhhhhhhhh

SOOOO What have you eaten recently that you regret?????

AND NO I dont regret those wonderful bottles of Merlot I have been drinking when I wind down at night :bigsmile:

Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I eat pure regret for breakfast
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Pizza, popcorn and lots of jack and diets last weekend. SO BAD!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    piece of frozen, precooked meat that i knew was probably bad...but I don't know if you call 3 chews and spitting it out "eating".
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Chicken burger and 1 slice of pizza last week made me feel so sick :sick:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YUM!!!! I WANT SOME!!!,,,,,, nope, i am a good girl!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    double quarter pounder
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Jack and diet cokes you say .......nice work my dear!! thats not so bad
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i had kentucky fried chicken for lunch.. almost 700 calories so far...... lol.... i regret it ONLY because i dont like it that much.... but i would be HAPPY eating 1000 calories of pho lol ummmmmmmm....
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

Jack and diet cokes you say .......nice work my dear!! thats not so bad

Well, I had to balance it all out!:wink::laugh:
  • bethcamp
    Options
    Yesterday - large 5 select meal, large strawberry milkshake AND caramel mcflurry but actually I regret NOTHING :D
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Good afternoon my people of MFP! I just tripped up and flexed about 8 boneless (cajon flavor for those curious) wings from Wingstop and washed them down with a DIET coke. NO fries.
    No problem for the big brown awesomely tanned man right!?!?! ...........................Wrong cause I feel that salty sodium yucky feeling. blaahhhhhhhhhhh

SOOOO What have you eaten recently that you regret?????

AND NO I dont regret those wonderful bottles of Merlot I have been drinking when I wind down at night :bigsmile:

Pftt! I want to eat something I will regret! Lol... For one meal at least. Lol but I won't do it :(
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Chicken burger and 1 slice of pizza last week made me feel so sick :sick:

Hey at least you limited yourself to 1 slice. thats not so bad. Its not like you flexed like a whole pizza
  • kimberlymiller8
    Options
    HAHA! ummm yeah! Just ate 3 chili rellenos smothered with green chili and sour cream! and two cinnamon rolls for dessert! Damn I was doing so good! But it may have been worth it! Soooooo good!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Not food....
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i had onion rings a couple of weekends ago. i only regret them because they gave me a headache. otherwise they were delicious. beer battered, perfectly cooked. i love onion rings.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    2 dark chocolate sqaures with orange by lindt it tasted good but chocolate can make me nasuated when I dont have it for awhile. The caffine in it malkes me jittery for about an hour after.

I just thought why not it wasnt many calories but my sugar levels went to high I suppose.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I had too much garlic on my chicken last night and it gave me awful heartburn. I regretted that.
  • louisel809
    Options
    Yes whole foods market green goddess smoothie is a deceptive bugger.not as low cal as u think. And tastes like someone shat in my mouth!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Not food....
    :laugh: