Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies that I made today....and I am sure that I will have the same regret tomorrow!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Last night I ate girl scout thin mints. And I didn't even enjoy them, not sure why I kept eating them??? :/:/
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Overdid it on the chocolate earlier today. >:(
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Somebody smack me! It's Girl Scout cookie time and I'm a sucker for Tagalongs. I ordered 5 boxes of those and 5 boxes of Trefoils! I know they're bad but they taste soooooo good! I got them on Monday night and so far I've had a total of 1 box of Tagalongs....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Overdid it on the chocolate earlier today. >:(

Was it just a little piece?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Where eating is concerned, no regrets...just more exercise and compensation in other meals.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ahhh!!! I LOVE puppy chow!!! I dont make it cuz I will just eat it all!!! :) On the other hand, I do have alot of peanut butter in my house and recently wondering what to do with it.... :/
    Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies that I made today....and I am sure that I will have the same regret tomorrow!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I had some popcorn with movie theater butter earlier. Not too bad but I still regret it. I could have definitely chosen a healthier snack!

I did this too on Monday at the Logan Theater here in CHicago.....I also sneaked in a flask :devil:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was in college and now I have cold sores.
  • IHsmiley
    Options
    Chocolate & crisps in big quantities, just because i started the day badly...
    Ouch... first bad day this week. Will be good again tomorrow!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Yeah, it was in college and now I have cold sores.

DUDE!!!! bwahahahahahahhahaha:bigsmile:
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mac and Cheese...HOMEMADE and delicious! I had way too much. I've had a crazy desire for it lately. And no...I don't regret the Merlot I drink at all either! I just listen to the good things red wine does for you and ignore the bad!!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i ate 3 waffles, syrup, and i can't believe it's not butter last weekend.

2k calories.

NO REGRETS
  • LuckieSC
    Options
    ugh the Popeyes chicken and red beans and rice for lunch...the meal itself over a 1,000 calories...ugh
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Tuesday night...after my great gym workout...multiple rum and diets and a shot or four....folowed by the mcdonalds the next day to help me feel "pretty" again...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Only that hard-boiled egg that gave me salmonella poisoning.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I went to wingstop too and ate way too many wings for lunch, I just worked out so I am calling it post work out protein intake
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I never regret anything :smile:

Regret leads to stress which leads to higher cortisol levels which leads to more belly fat.

I have a balanced diet now that I'm in maintenance (and always did throughout my weightloss)

Broccoli is good for my body, but cookies are good for my soul :wink:
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'll occasionally splurge when my self-control is low, but the regret is normally fed by nausea.

That being said, platelet donation days are not healthy days. They want me to have a milkshake beforehand to get an extra shot of calcium, which takes care of foul tastes and creeping numbness in my face. Afterwards, the snacks that they provide to replace lost nutrients are all sugar based. I tend to have a can of Coke and a Nutty Bar. Finally, no gym afterwards to prevent from popping the veins or collapsing.

All I can do is eat healthier for the rest of the day, or write it off as a good day to cheat.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Last weekend we were celebrating my bf's dad's birthday... i had a huge piece of chocolate drizzled, chocolate chip covered cheesecake... my boyfriend didn't like it so i finished his piece.......... :( SO GOOD