Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yeah, all this healthy crap I've been eating. Should of just went with Peanut M&M's!!! My kryptonite!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Lots of pizza today. Thankfully it was thin crust and cut in smaller squares. Catered lunch at work dammit!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I just had a profiterole. It wasn't worth it.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    cadbury digestive biscuits && sauteed potatoes
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Nope, never regret anything just work harder
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My job had a meeting today.. there was copious amounts of pizza.

I ate that ****..

I feel like ****.... I am exhausted.. CRAZY how bad you can feel after eating something sodium packed.. something I used to eat regularly.

was good though..
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    we had a pizza party for work today for lunch...I was starving...ate 4...YES 4....pieces....:sad:

I totally understand....PIzza is my Kryptonite......................as is attractive women :)
  • huzan21
    huzan21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    just had 2 slices of pizza and cinammon sticks....also had pizza yesterday...

Need to stop!!!!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ughh that was me last thursday. Broke up with a guy I was seeing and then proceeded to eat an entire medium dominoes pizza by myself. I had to drink TONS of water all weekend to get rid of the sodium. blech.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    we had a pizza party for work today for lunch...I was starving...ate 4...YES 4....pieces....:sad:

THIS.. is exactly what happened to me today...

and there was bacon on it.. OH GOD it was good.. i need sleepy time..
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's...it was soooo good though! Lol..back on the wagon now! :happy:
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Visited a friend on the East Coast and I literally just ate the whole time... Pizza, Chinese, Boneless wings, and just a ton of ridiculous snacks. Wish I would of tried a little harder. I def. just let go :(
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    1 cup yogurt covered almonds. Way over calorie limit and fat limit.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I only slightly regret drinking a Diet Pepsi last night, I'm not big on diet pop/sweeteners, but I was craving something fizzy.
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    No..I divorced her years ago....

Well played playa!!!

Dude. That's funny. :D
  • quiet1storm
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. No regrets about anything. Makes my life easier and less teary! :happy:
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Visited a friend on the East Coast and I literally just ate the whole time... Pizza, Chinese, Boneless wings, and just a ton of ridiculous snacks. Wish I would of tried a little harder. I def. just let go :(

Well, East coast has the best of all those foods!! I would get it all in while being up here too!!!! Lol. But you can get back on it once you are home!! it will take about a week to fix yourself up, but you will do it!!

I went on vacation to visit my mother in Florida for a week for Thanksgiving.. my week back, was the hardest week I have had in my weightloss journey.. ugh.. but when you are motivated, it can happen!! :)
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    ha ha I never regret the food, I just do penance exercise.

Right now I think I may be gestating a large food baby from the poutine I had for lunch though...groan!
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    I don't regret anything I eat unless it makes me feel ill. I ate a giant chocolate bar last night. Cadbury's fruit and nut- The best chocolate in the world to you poor Americans who don't have it so readily available! BUT..... I hadn't had anywhere near my calorie intake anyway.... I say, Enjoy life and eat what you want. Just listen carefully to your body.
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i had kentucky fried chicken for lunch.. almost 700 calories so far...... lol.... i regret it ONLY because i dont like it that much.... but i would be HAPPY eating 1000 calories of pho lol ummmmmmmm....

mmmmmm....pho:happy: