Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    All the Super Bowl food I made...yikes
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ****ie's B-B-Q at lunch today. Now I feel sick. :sick:
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I was full after my 450 calorie lunch but the cafeteria had something I havent eaten since I went to Ecuador a few years ago: Fried yuca filled with mozarella cheese. Good thing I'm going to the gym after work. 1 hour of weight training and an hour of zumba should do it ;-)
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I have been doing so well on eating since new years, but I was running out of food so I went grocery shopping friday. (I HATE SHOPPING) I bought 3 bags of chips, some sour cream and creme horns and I ate them all this weekend. I ate nothing but this.

My only consolation was that I gave myself a mini challenge to do for the weekend so I also spent it exercising.
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    that pizza last night. i felt like crap afterwards
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pizza , cookies , cake :((((((
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    No..I divorced her years ago....
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Those beef raviolis I ordered out Monday night. The salt in restaurant food makes me swell like a balloon. I'm just now shrinking back down. :frown:
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    bbq chicken
  • mythileek
    mythileek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i made chocolate mousse the other day for a layer cake for a friend - ate a bowl of leftover mousse, i am scared to know how many calories were in it :(
  • ashleyballam
    Options
    Mardi Gras here - A white russian Daquiri, king cake and Canes chicken fingers with fries !! but that what happens at Parades !! :laugh:
  • naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad from a local restaurant today and I have felt like crap ever since. Won't be doing that again soon.
  • Camicola
    Options
    An unnecessary bowl of chocolate shredded wheats and a cupcake!
  • lilyfinn
    Options
    zuccotto - never had it before - it's heavenly and so high in calories.......
  • quiet1storm
    Options
    No, I haven't eaten anything I regret. I am living by the 80/20 rule. 80% good whole foods, fruits, veggies, and whole grains and 20% of the other stuff (pizza, beer, or whatever it is I want). This seems to be working for me because I don't always feel like I'm on a diet. If I kept a strict DIET that says I can't have any of the foods on my 20% list, I know I would not make it.
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Reese Peanut Butter Cup...... It was soooo deliciously regretful

I just had to eat one of the reese's peanut butter cup hearts, I couldn't help myself. I started to regret it, but just made sure I didn't skip my class at the gym the next day.... totally worth it.
  • kcallas88
    Options
    1/2 of a giant chocolate bar

hahaa..."regret" it...not really. it was delicious.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    No..I divorced her years ago....

Well played playa!!!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    we had a pizza party for work today for lunch...I was starving...ate 4...YES 4....pieces....:sad:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Don't regret what you eat. Just enjoy your food, move on and start back to eating right. You'll be ok.