Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    sonic : bacon/cheese burger, fries

regret for 2 reasons
    1. I just had my gallbladder removed Tuesday and this meal caused me pain :embarassed:
    2. it freakin tasted like crap (fries tasted like they were cooked in old oil, the burger was over cooked, the bacon under cooked)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    i made some buttercream frosting to go on muffins and instead of throwing the rest out, i kept it and i could tell much i ate too much of it yesterday because I was about to throw up. Thankfully it is now gone (it went bye bye yesterday) and i learned my lesson.
  • ksouthards
    Options
    GIrl Scout thin mints...too many calories for just a few yummy cookies.
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I ate my favorite meal at red lobster, came in almost double my calories for the day. Talk about regret!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    we had a pizza party for work today for lunch...I was starving...ate 4...YES 4....pieces....:sad:

I totally understand....PIzza is my Kryptonite......................as is attractive women :)

mine too...I feel like crap now though and just keep chugging water!.......awww thank you :blushing: that just made my day! :bigsmile:
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I had a very large meal at a Mexican restaurant for the hubby's birthday. I had Diet Coke, Chips and Salsa, Grilled Chicken and shrimp over rice covered in cheese. I felt absolutely HORRIBLE afterwards. But I'm good now. It was his birthday. I didn't feel guilty for eating it and enjoying it. I felt regret from the physical pain that came afterwards. I cannot eat like that. It blows my mind that I used to eat like that every day and for every meal. I have learned that being full and being miserably full are not the same thing.
  • debszoocrew
    Options
    Sweet and sour chicken from the chinese place next door with steamed rice.... then two Lindors chocolate balls!!!! :explode:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbszwc2Z8n1rsw1yf.gif
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I had a lobster pizza for my folks anniversary celebration which was 726 calories. I just don't beat myself up over it work out extra hard tommorrow and move on. I tend to be calorie obbessed if I don't go perfect where if I don't log that day I don't stress over it.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Yeah, I had a horribly emotional day a couple days ago and went for an old binge food - an Oreo milkshake from Jack in the Box. I got the smallest one, then afterwards logged it and realized it was over 800 calories! Took me a full hour on the stationary bike as hard as I could go to burn that thing off, and I almost puked it up from the effort twice during that hour. Totally not worth it.
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    PIZZA!! Yesterday a coworker brought us pizza hut buffet food to go! She made me a huge salad with cottage cheeze, pasta alfredo, salad, cheese, ect...and than piled in 6 slices of pizza, a cheese stick and a cinnamon stick! I ate it for lunch and supper and went over my calories by 800 even with working out. I felt sluggish and gross...Today I have ate so much better, did an awesome workout and feel sooooooooo much better!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    yes...oh my gosh....I ate 700 calories worth oatmeal...I swear I can binge on anything!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    No..I divorced her years ago....

Well played playa!!!

Dude. That's funny. :D

HAHAHHA
  • ecandersen
    Options
    Yes! I had Taco bell yesterday =( 1000 calories for lunch.

Back to tomatoes, cucumbers and a very small amount of salad dressing.
  • AphroditicLens
    Options
    A burger from 5 Guys plus some fries. It was glorious, but my stomach didn't agree. I've been doing Keto/Low Carb for months now and decided I needed to splurge, which I don't do very often.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I went out with family to a all you can eat buffet. Yeahhhhh, kinda like having 2 full meals, not good, lol... Will be a longggg time before that happens again, if ever, lol.....
  • Michelleszoo68
    Michelleszoo68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was craving Chinese Food last Saturday so I hit the Panda Express thinking I would eat only half, but ended up eating the whole thing!! It tasted delish while eating it, but within a few minutes I was feeling bloated and yukky ....and then I logged it in to MFP and then I felt like puking! Practically an entire days worth of calories in one meal! So not worth it. Lesson learned!
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i had a scone and went over my daily limit and tonight i havent excersised because i had my friends kids over i offered to look after them (im not complaining) also my fiance' is coming home soon from work and i dont work out infront of him its one of those i dont like him to see me sweaty and prancing around like i dont know what im doing. lol he would say something that would put me off working out knowing him allthough it be a joke i wouldnt find it funny
  • Mota1973
    Mota1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whole pack of St Augur blue cheese. Which i absolutely adore
  • JadazV
    JadazV Posts: 26
    Options
    I was perfectly fine with all the christmas cake, ham, and mac and cheese I consumed over the holiday. Regret came later in the form of 8 pounds back on :sad: Just could not believe it!! :noway: Trying to get back on track......