Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• carolhubb
    carolhubb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    looking for people too. feel free to add me.
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Haven't missed a day since I started back up and don't intend too.
    add me, that goes for anyone
  • lease1981
    Options
    I come on everyday:) Keeps me accountable feel free to add me anyone:)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI, I HAVE SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST! I AM ON SEVERAL TIMES A DAY FOR HOURS. WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND FOR EXTRA SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Me too! I log everyday!!
  • Gusman14
    Options
    Been here for a month straight. Addicted to it. Feel free to add me. Any encouragement is encouraged...
  • AshleyGodfrey88
    AshleyGodfrey88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On here daily and I post eeeverything I eat :) I have an open diary too :) Add me
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I joined the ZOMBIE OUTBREAK fitness challenge and will be on every day for the next 8 weeks, and hopefully for a long while after that too! Feel free to add me :)
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thats kind of expected. A lot of people jump on New Years to get their resolutions going, then they forget or get back to doing what they were doing before.

Its easy to forget that losing weight or getting fit is a huge lifestyle change, and people really gotta be dedicated to making that change. Simply "resolving" to do it at the begining of the year, because its the popular thing to do, wont get them very far.
  • groke101
    Options
    You can add me, I am not the perfect dieter but I am on here every day trying to be good!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a new goal in mind for this year so I'm not going anywhere :)
  • psheppa
    Options
    I'm just starting out on MFP and looking for this same support. I began my weight loss journey on 12/18 and have lost 41lbs so far. I've been a little OCD with the App and am on constantly. Please, anyone feel free to add me.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I love it on here! I am here everyday! Diary is not open... I'm at goal so I just keep an eyeball on it now and only record when I think something is off.
  • klmetcalf89
    klmetcalf89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im on here every day and not going anywhere, still have a long way to go!! Feel free to add me always looking for friends and motivation! Good luck on your journey!
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm on for 14 hours a day - 3 days a week - my job allows me to have the website logged in while I work :)

other days, honestly, hit and miss - but i'm always just an email away so you can add me if you'd like :)
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been using the app for a while but just really started to use the web this year. I am more committed than ever.
  • danieve66
    danieve66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day. I'm open to making new fitness friends. Every bit of accountability helps, right? Feel free to add me :-)
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is day like, 280 something in a row for me. I'm kind of obsessed. :) Feel free to add me!
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday too! Looking for people for friends all the time! Add me!
  • angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new :) Serious about my weightloss journey! Add me :)