Replies

• ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I live here (kinda sad really:sad: )
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    About to approach my 250th consecutive day. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ofaatu
    Ofaatu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've not missed a day since I started again 4 months ago. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm just passed 410 days in a row, always looking for new friends if someone wants to add me!
    I'm 27, from NSW in Australia and have 10 kilos to my goal :D
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started but have logged on for almost 40 days straight. You can add me and so can anyone else who has replied to this post.
  • Maxibris
    Maxibris Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on every day! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I log everyday even after a binge! :drinker:
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish. I will warn you that I might log in less as I get closer to my goal but I don't see that I'll drop out completely.
    I am here so far every day and you would be my first friend on this site. :smile:
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like! Alot of my friends don't seem to be on anymore so I may need some new ones who are here for the long haul because I plan to be!!
  • coldenkamp1022
    coldenkamp1022 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have made a commitment to myself to become healthier and I am staying the course!
  • KathieD213
    KathieD213 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on daily, add me!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday as well. This time around for me is not a get into a smaller size, it is to change my life and give back to myself.

This place is so important for support and for help in all parts of this journey.

Add me too : )
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I am a little OCD with it.

Ditto. I'm a LOT OCD with it.

Feel free to add me. Not going anywhere any time soon. Specially not now that I found barbell training. Tee hee.

P.S. I joined in January but it wasn't a NY resolution. I just happened to get the flu after Christmas, which got me to quit smoking, which got me to check into taking full control of my eating habits, which brought me here, which led me to barbell lifting ... and etc.

In for the long haul!
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love to be added too, I haven't been here too long but plan to be everyday! Great community and support system :) Thanks!
  • ricgar1955
    Options
    I've been gone for awhile but back now. Feel free to add me.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey! Ive been on here since October 2012 and I log in everyday. Feel free to add me! :)
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday several times per day so feel free to send request. This is a lifetime commitment for me. Happy Hunting
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Been here since October - log on everyday, I'm at 130 days. I'm like one of the earlier posters "I'm kinda OCD about it" Feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    All day er day! lol anyone that is serious about gettin ghealthy can add me!
  • ceh5200
    ceh5200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! :)