Options

Replies

• amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    You can add me:)
  • toremiles
    toremiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and would love some supportive friends. Add me too :)
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I am a little OCD with it.

Me too, and I like the payoff.
  • thinagain2011
    thinagain2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day! Feel free to add me :) I'm always looking for motivation and willing to give it in return
  • Yvette22Hernandez
    Yvette22Hernandez Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'm on everyday too! i'll send you a request...anyone is free to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, feel free to add me:drinker:
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just surpassed day 380 in a row, happy for new friends, add me :flowerforyou:
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.. and to the newbies welcome to MFP.. I love this site and I am on daily, more during the week than the weekends but I am on everyday. I love meeting new people and getting and showing the encouragement when and where we can. If anyone would like to friend me, that is fine, if you are rude or gone for over 30 days however I do delete... please send a note with your requests and to everyone regardless... GOOD LUCK in your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , this is a lifestyle change not just a fad. I'm here for the long haul.
  • flens30
    flens30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your friend list as well. Logging almost daily, except when travelling.
  • kimberly728
    Options
    I'm on every single day, and making new friends seems to make this so much easier. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i tend to delete people from my friends list who havnt logged in the 3 monthy period... I log daily, (i go through stages of opeing and closing my diary though.).. feel free to add

You're more generous than I am lol. Mine is usually 21 days!
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    I am on every day!! Anybody can add me too! We can encourage each other!!!! :bigsmile: I know I can use all of the help I can get!!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day... feel free to add me!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I log everyday even after a binge! :drinker:

LOL I'm with you!
  • racat99
    Options
    I'm only on my second day but I think I'll definitely stick to this, I'm pretty much addicted already! Feel free to add me, I don't really know completely what I'm doing on here yet but my goal is to honestly record every single day what I eat and do so that I can work on improving and seeing where my weak spots are!
  • StusPrincess08
    StusPrincess08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on Daily(multiple times actually) add me :)
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    On every day - several times! My diary is always filled out aswell. Lost my day count not long ago as was moving house and had no internet connection for a whole week!! (I know right!! I only barely survived)

:glasses:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am still going strong
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I am here everyday and always looking for more friends to walk this journey with me! Anyone can feel free to add me.