Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am on daily..open diary...looking for friends for support and motivation I will reciprocate. anyone looking for these qualities please feel free to add me
  • darthretahs22
    Options
    same here...feel free to add me...im on every day
  • gelahope
    gelahope Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here on MFP, but I have been on the diet wagon since the beginning of the year and could really use some friends for support. =) Feel free to add me!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have been faithfully on everyday since the first and don't plan on stopping anytime soon as that is what led to me having to come back and start over (35 lbs of start over :sad: ) Now I know I have to log faithfully, give and get encouragement and make this part of my lifestyle. Thank goodness having some great friends on here helps make it fun!!! :laugh:
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm way to far up on the "days logged in" to miss a beat!!! :)
  • btccc
    btccc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't really know how to add or do much with this thing. Just started a few days ago. Well- I started it in October and when I realized how unhealthy my eating really was I didn't want to do it anymore. heh. But if someone would like to add me I could use some support. :)
  • karmagurl
    Options
    Looking to add friends... anyone can add me... I don't want to add my friends as they compete with weight loss in a not so fun way.. as everyone loses weight differently and we all need encouragement in a fun environment!!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Oh please add me. I need people that will be here daily. I have been logging in everyday as well.
  • kramalicious
    Options
    I dropped out for about a month when I had health issues and was stuck in bed for weeks! Stomach issues killed my appetite and now I have to make myself eat. Never had THAT problem before, it was always wanting to eat too much haha.

But I am back to my workouts and eating a little better, but definitely got out of the habit. I have to put a reminder on my computer to log in. Now that I am doing heavier weights I HAVE to eat-- it's critical for recovery.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im on everyday! I log everything and my diary is open.
  • nicsalt
    nicsalt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I am a little OCD with it.

Me too!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ..........Good luck on your healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday! Add me if you want :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I try to encourage. I'm on here daily. I have an open diary. and good bad or ugly...I log it all
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    <raises hand> add me add me add me :D
  • OlsonNancy
    Options
    I track every day, feel free to had me. My husband and I started this year and find this an awesome app
  • derrick998
    derrick998 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I am a little OCD with it.

Same
  • Recreateyourself017
    Options
    I always welcome more MPF frliends :) I have an open diary and log daily... I'll be around for a while for sure!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday, whether it's good or bad, I log everyday, Anybody can add me, I'm always looking for more motivation & support.