Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looks like you and I joined at the same time. Today is my 395th day here :smile: I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I am obsessed with this :laugh: But hey, there could be worse things to be obsessed with, right? I'm in this for life. Sending you a friend request.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Daily logger =)
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, but had a bad day today, however it is my 15th wedding anniversary :) feel free to add me
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I figured this would happen. New years always bring in newbies. Add me if you'd like. I'm on weekdays. Weekends passively, but try to log still.
  • Blubbypie
    Options
    I'm on everyday as well! Anyone may feel free to add me. I don't have any friends on here yet so that would be awesome :)
  • teb5238
    Options
    Hi, I just started today. I would to be your new friend, I need all the encouragement I can get. I'm still learning how to work this site. I really like MFP site.
  • brigitbella
    Options
    I am on daily, would love new friends! open, and brutally honest, diary. Sugar fiend looking to drop about 40 pounds. :smile:
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad to see a lot of fellow NYR people giving up. I'm here every day (pretty addicted), diary open, and would love more new people who made it through to January! If my blah blahs on my profile are a good fit with your blah blahs feel free to add!
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • sarahann545
    sarahann545 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Ive been using Myfitnesspal for almost a year now, Im on a 200 day streak :)
    I log every bite, the good, the bad and the ugly
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday... with the odd miss here or there, but pretty constant. Add me if you wish, I like seeing everyone's progress, sharing my own progress, and triumphs. Tips and tricks.
  • TineeLambrini
    TineeLambrini Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am fairly obsessed with MFP I welcome any friends that will actually engage - everyone could do with a support network
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The same thing seems to be happening to me. I log in everyday too, please feel free to add me! (anyone else can too!)
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. Feel free to add me. I'm at a crunch time now since my son is getting married in June. I could use all the support I can get!
  • shakelia84
    shakelia84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    On every day without fail :D
  • Destiny2017
    Destiny2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and log on daily. I am really trying to stay on track so add me! I need the support and will give the same:smile:
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You can add me ,been on since may 2012 i am on everyday. I am not going anywhere
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple days ago, but I have been on every day! I would love some friends as well for some mutual motivation!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    It seems like a lot of my friends are dropping off the side of MFP lately! I guess their New Years resolutions are over?! Would love new and encourging friends who are on daily!!

I'm here for the long haul! :)