• esvaemt
    esvaemt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Whooaaaa Whoaaaa Whoaaaa .. Microwave? I thought you said this was easy? :P

Lmao men!
  • ckopeny1
    ckopeny1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT wait to try, I just bought a pint of strawberrys and a container of cool whip. I think I may do strawberry cake mix.....I am looking forward to this little treat!
  • dmprice17
    dmprice17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i got to try this one, thanks
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    buuuump!!!!!
  • rcolson97
    Options
    whats the actual recipe, because what you explained is not clear... also here is another similar recipe, but closer to 100 cal, I have it after my dinners if I am craving something sweet.

Brownie Cake

1T flour
    1T sugar
    1T cocoa (unsweetened)
    1T applesauce or vanilla yogurt
    pinch of salt
    pinch of baking soda

mix together well in microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 60-70 seconds
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ::Sigh::

Wouldn't it be better than have one forkful of real cake vs 50 cals of some mug "cake"?

Where do they sell forkfuls? If I have a piece of cake in front of me my inner sugar addict takes over my body like a demon and force feeds at least 2 pieces of real cake into my mouth. Mug cakes are for people like me who cannot always exercise restraint in the face of sugar.
  • rcolson97
    Options
    a little mug cake sounds more yummy than just a fork full of anything. Can't wait to try this.:flowerforyou:

MOST DEF!!!!! "men and their fast metabo's...lol"
  • dogetta
    dogetta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The taste of coffee is just really pleasant to me :) so if there's a way to make a cake that has the hinted taste of coffee, it's gotta be delicious! Thank you for sharing!
    Add instant coffee granules or coffee instead of water if srs.
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Marking for the future!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    whats the actual recipe, because what you explained is not clear... also here is another similar recipe, but closer to 100 cal, I have it after my dinners if I am craving something sweet.

Brownie Cake

1T flour
    1T sugar
    1T cocoa (unsweetened)
    1T applesauce or vanilla yogurt
    pinch of salt
    pinch of baking soda

mix together well in microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 60-70 seconds

I'm a big fan of the 3-2-1 cake. Now I have to try this!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ::Sigh::

Wouldn't it be better than have one forkful of real cake vs 50 cals of some mug "cake"?

Where do they sell forkfuls? If I have a piece of cake in front of me my inner sugar addict takes over my body like a demon and force feeds at least 2 pieces of real cake into my mouth. Mug cakes are for people like me who cannot always exercise restraint in the face of sugar.

LOL, I am so with you on this one!
  • 4alison4
    Options
    Bump
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Haha!!! Right up my alley!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :happy:
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    bump!
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump. YUM!
  • rvfamily4
    Options
    It is so easy and so good!! When I have a craving this is an easy way to satisfy it with very little calories.
  • rvfamily4
    Options
    Here is the recipe and the calorie count. http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2002953