Options
    Bump
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    thankyou! <3
  • ckopeny1
    ckopeny1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have to share the fact that I made this dessert for my husband and myself twice this weekend. I used a strawberry cake and then topped it with 2 sliced strawberrys and a little whipped topping. It was sooooooo good and rich :love:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I tried this and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. I substituted coffee for the water and added a little peanut butter on top....Ummmmm!!

That sounds delicious!
  • Bvicritter
    Options
    Made this tonight and it was delicious! At it straight out of the microwave so it was still warm. Might take it out sooner to see it if is anything like a molton chocolate cake!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Has anyone worked out how to make it at 50 calories? The OP hasn't answered my question about what brands she used.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cinnamonie
    Options
    bump!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yum! Sounds great! I'll definitely try it... maybe it will help curve my sweet tooth craving.
  • Rjsmith07
    Rjsmith07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump! Definately gonna try this!
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ok the next time I want cake, I'm really going ot have to give this a shot!
  • mx2mama
    Options
    Bump! Gonna try for valentine's day!
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great recipe! Definitely going to try this. :) Thank you for sharing!
  • susan6731
    Options
    Samantha. I can see what your saying... Leroy`s remark is impossible... I just purchased a great Honda NSX from earning $8465 this past four weeks and just over 10-k last-month. this is really my favourite-work Ive had. I started this 10-months ago and immediately startad bringin in minimum $84... p/h. I went to this site,, jump15.com
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Okay, people . . . I made a recipe tonight that I've seen circulating around MFP quite often. It was freaking AMAZING! It's the 3-ingredient coffee mug cake! I bought an angel food cake mix and decided to buy a plain white cake mix as my other mix. You can buy any flavor of cake mix you want but one of the two has to be an angel food cake. Mix the two boxes together in a 1-gallon zip lock bag and make sure they are mixed well. Measure out 3 tablespoons into a coffee mug along with 2 tablespoons of water. Stir really well and microwave for 1 minute. You will be amazed! The cutest and most perfectly shaped round little cake will fall out of your mug when you turn it upside down and you will think you just ate a piece of heaven! It is moist and sweet and only has around 50 calories!!! The best part is now you have a zip lock baggie full of goodness for anytime you are craving something sweet . . . and it will only take a minute to make another! YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS . . . you will not be disappointed! :)

Sounds yummy & easy...dangerous combination
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I just tried it for the first time. Betty Crocker Angel Food with Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge. Came out perfect on the first try. It was my roommate's microwave so I don't know the wattage. Those two together came out to 129 calories. I topped it with a wedge of Laughing Cow Strawberries & Cream and a light dusting of Splenda.
  • enakitty
    Options
    I am SO adding cake mixes to my shopping list now! Did someone say there's a brownie recipe too? (I missed it somehow). I love the idea of adding different toppings like fruit. Sounds like those who have measure out the weight/calories all agree that 50 calories is inaccurate so I'll just save my brain from the math and call it 130-math is evil. I agree with the others about not having a forkful of "real" cake and then having the rest of the cake haunting my thoughts until I end up eating waaaaaaaay more cake than any human should ever eat. Mini cake is a good idea. Also having to prepare it (even if it only takes 2 minutes)...the extra time to prepare means that I have a little extra time to think about whether I should be eating the cake or not. With prepared cake I just immediately indulge the impulse to consume the sugary goodness .
  • suzbluz
    Options
    Anyone able to calculate the weight watcher points? I thought I saw this recipe somewhere and it was calculated as 2 WW points? Can't remember if it was on this site. Thanks:smile:
  • tanderson1000
    Options
    This sounds great and thanks to the person that posted the pic! I will be trying this soon (like tonight:) This is such a handy trick when you want cake but don't want the temptation of having the rest of the cake daring you to eat it...love it!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Anyone able to calculate the weight watcher points? I thought I saw this recipe somewhere and it was calculated as 2 WW points? Can't remember if it was on this site. Thanks:smile:

What do you need to figure out the WW Points? I tallied all the numbers for the Betty Crocker Angel Food/Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge one I made.

EDIT: I found a few different online calculators for different points systems. They all came out to 3 points for my combo.