Plus Size Barbies - Week 1

1234568»

Replies

• Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Congrats to everyone!

Bah, I stayed the exact same this week XP

So, my goal for the coming week is to be 231.5!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    well i only lost .2 lbs. does that even count??!! lol! im down to 207.8. ive been slackin big time the past few weeks. its the eating, not the exercising. i think that if i wasnt exercising daily then id already be back to 230 again. i had pizza and chocolate again today. ugh! why cant i control myself around pizza??? damnit!!!!! i need to quit going to my mom n dads house. thats where the pizza and candy was. its junk food heaven over there! that explains why im fat and why i was the fat kid growing up. i just moved out about 15 months ago. i go there 2 x a week to take the kids there when i work. i have NO control when im there.....i dont understand it! i even took a healthy meal with me, but when i saw that pizza there was no turning back!!! i don't feel so bad being that im still exercising tho. i just gotta take control of my eating habits. i didnt set a goal for this week. my next goal is to be between 195 and 199 by mothers day. thats 5 weeks i think. this is do-able, so lets see if i can do it......wish me luck!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAD A GOOD WEEK AND LOST WEIGHT!!!!!!!
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Hello PSB Barbies, :bigsmile:

I had a really good week judging by the scale. I lost 3 pounds and I believe that most of it is water weight. I'll take it.:love:

Tonight is when we have our Easter Sunday Dinner and I'm scared about that a little bit because I'm not making it this year. I have decided that I will bring some veggies and some healthy alternatives and see if they mind.

Happy Easter all!:flowerforyou:

Weigh In:
    Highest Weight: 245
    Goal Weight: 150
    P.S.B Starting Weight: 245
    Week 1 Weight: 242.0
    Week 2 Goal: 240.0
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    well i only lost .2 lbs. does that even count??!! lol! im down to 207.8. ive been slackin big time the past few weeks. its the eating, not the exercising. i think that if i wasnt exercising daily then id already be back to 230 again. i had pizza and chocolate again today. ugh! why cant i control myself around pizza??? damnit!!!!! i need to quit going to my mom n dads house. thats where the pizza and candy was. its junk food heaven over there! that explains why im fat and why i was the fat kid growing up. i just moved out about 15 months ago. i go there 2 x a week to take the kids there when i work. i have NO control when im there.....i dont understand it! i even took a healthy meal with me, but when i saw that pizza there was no turning back!!! i don't feel so bad being that im still exercising tho. i just gotta take control of my eating habits. i didnt set a goal for this week. my next goal is to be between 195 and 199 by mothers day. thats 5 weeks i think. this is do-able, so lets see if i can do it......wish me luck!!!!!!

I know you can do it! :glasses:
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    ok guys my week was soo off..only worked out like 2 days...blah

Ive been stuck at 220 for like 3 weeks!! its so frustrating but i will keep at it and see what happens!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

my goal this week will be 217-218
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I met my goal of 2 lbs down to 224. I don't know why but breaking the 225 mark felt really good. I think every one is doing great. Anything other then a gain is doing good. For those stuck have you tried changing anything up to see if that would work. Even just switching from how you eat around your work out or trying 30 seconds of a slightly higher speed or resistance.

Happy Easter everyone!
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Hi everyone! I woke up late today and missed breakfast and was kind of freaking out about what to eat and when to eat and blah blah blah, but i decided not to worry to much about it and just eat lunch and deal with the rest later. I am going to do my weigh in stuff today because I am sure it won't be to different from tomorrow.

I am NOT going to eat any chocolate today and am gonna stay on track with my eating!

Weigh In: 207.6
    Highest Weight: 221 (right after my pregnancy)
    Goal Weight: 165
    P.S.B Starting Weight: 212
    Week 1 Goal: 209 *MET*
    Week 2 Goal: 205

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Hi PSBs,
    Congrats to all that lost weight this week and to those that exceeded their goals. Hang in there and keep going to those who struggled a little bit. I only lost 1.5 but I am okay with that. Next week my goal is to lose another 1.5 pounds. Let's do this ladies!!!

Welcome to all of our new Barbies. YOu will love this group. Have a great day everyone.
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    OMG. I gained 7 ounces this week so I am 224 even. I'm not crazy upset because I've been working out everyday and I feel good. I also started my period on Fri and checked my wight today so I'm hoping this is water weight *crosses fingers* I'm REALLY proud of you girls who did lose weight GREAT JOB PSB!!! We CAN do this. Not losing anything and gaining 7 ounces doesn't even bug me, because I FEEL so great...I feel like I'm winning somehow. So here's to next week! Next Sunday I hope to be 222.

Peace and love, Shells.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Highest Weight: 260 3/13/10
    Goal Weight: 170 by 9/13/11 (5lbs a month for 18 months straight)
    P.S.B Starting Weight: 252.6 as of 03/29/10
    Week 1 Goal: 251.1, actual 250.7 (1.9 lbs) Woohoo!
    Week 2 Goal: 249.2 (1.5 lbs by Sun 4/11/10)

My other goals was to make it to Curves 3 times this week. I went 6! It's awesome that they have travel passes so I was able to continue going even when on the road for work. Congratulations to everyone that met there goals. Encouragement to everyone that didn't because I know you are going to rock week 2!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    THE NEW THREAD IS UP!!!!
This discussion has been closed.