Anyone lose 100+ pounds WITHOUT surgery?

Options

Replies

• cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    ~Started at 274 on October 23, 2011 (No Surgery)
    ~I log everything that I eat, I make a conscious effort to eat healthy, and I allow myself to eat without guilt or shame.
    ~Still would like to loose about 35-40lbs more, give or take.
    ~I have hit the plateau stage, but I have never walked away from a challenge.

*1st day of Journey*
    startingpic.jpg

*Picture taken around the middle of January*
    weightloss.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    /wave
  • chellstarnes
    Options
    ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING THANK YOU FOR SHARING. :happy:

My goal is to lose 100+ pounds. What are some sujjestions you wish you had at the beginning of your alls journey?? I'm having a hard time always being hungry and not having the energy to exercise.
  • Jodi_Hiking4Fitness
    Options
    Wow all of these stories are incredibly inspiring! I am in awe of everyone of you who have worked so hard to lose 100+ pounds. I'm currently at 244 (gained 50 back after losing 100), I'm looking forward to sharing my own success story by the end of 2013!

Thank you for sharing.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    No surgery here.... started at 456 now 203

www.borgiesjourney.com

beforeafterab_zpsaa43f017.jpg
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow you all look great hope to put a pic up me at the end off december 2013 with me halfway through my weight loss journey
    hopefully looking trimmer and fitter
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Downloads_zps655fa7f8.jpg

4 years give or take, small losses each year, 120ish so far, 30-40 to go :)
  • davisphotog
    davisphotog Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Downloads_zps655fa7f8.jpg

4 years give or take, small losses each year, 120ish so far, 30-40 to go :)

Wow, you look like a completely different person. Amazing!
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    This was my last chance before I was going to try surgery... and It has been successful! Down 113 pounds!! You can do this too... just know we didn't get this way over night. It will take time and you will be in ONEderland too!

bdmsfq.png
  • stackhsc
    Options
    ^^^^ davisphotog, thanks, i agree in pictures i do look like a different person , it still kinda freaks me out to see the difference side by side like that as to me i still just look like me lol

^^^^^ Rothesmate, WOW, just WOW
  • spaz4me2
    spaz4me2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yeppers! 271 of morbid, sedentary, frumpy-ness to 145ish of normal, active & fit, yummy-ness! ALL by keeping a paper calorie journal, tweaking my diet to include lots of healthy and much less junk and moving!
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! Well done everyone :) Hopefully I'll be back here in the future saying I've lost 112lb!
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    ^^^^ davisphotog, thanks, i agree in pictures i do look like a different person , it still kinda freaks me out to see the difference side by side like that as to me i still just look like me lol

:blushing:
  • stackhsc
    Options

:blushing:

lol :drinker:
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    Yep. 135 lost in 15 months, and I've been maintaining since September. Today was my 605th consecutive log-in day :)

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/details in my profile and blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ShannonMpls

Awesome!!
  • bethb03
    Options
    bump
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Another 18 away but pretty close.
  • dgljones
    Options
    131 lbs without any surgery. Slow and steady so I don't even have any excess skin. Have another 25-30 lbs to go. I will be doing the whole photos thing at some point, but I pretty much made sure I was never photographed back in the 340 lb days. I did look at my driver's license today though and was shocked how different my face is.
    It's an amazing journey and anyone can do it, no matter where they start or what difficulties you have. You just need desire, faith, education and patience.
  • 3saLarson
    Options
    Wow, you are all very inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I have a goal of 200 pounds, but that may change, I've been heavy so long I have know idea what I should weigh. No worries , though. I'm not going to give up this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!