jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Had 10 cups of water
    Stayed under my calories
    Worked out twice :)

Good Job!
  • 3doggmomm
    Options
    I walked my dog (we both need to lose weight) 3 miles - fast walking. Also got my protein requirement in (I'm vegetarian) which is sometimes hard to do!
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So Today I did something that I am proud of myself about. :) So I was at this social event with a few friends and they ordered pizza, Chinese, and had cake, chips and dip and soda. I HATE soda. So, I ordered a greek salad with 2 pieces spicy wings and a bottle of water!. & I didn't feel deprived! I was overall feeling great about myself even though I went over 140 calories! :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Did 30 minutes of exercise even though I wanted to be lazy.
  • malesha12
    malesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    tracked my food
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i ate 3 calories shy of my goal. woot woot.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Exercised for 40 minutes and ate the better choices. Feel good, even had to add some items to get the calories up due to exercise. Planned tomorrows meals so no starving and grabbing.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    May I sugest working with him to make over his fav meals? It was one way I was able to get my hubs on board. I picked the substitutes, cooking methods , etc and showed him it could taste as good and not send us both the the cardiologist! Good luck, but that was a hard thing to tell him that. Good work!
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I got my exorcize in today. No excuses, even if I am packing up a house and moving soon.
  • kajpurdue
    kajpurdue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    out with friends tonight....there was pizza..yummy perfect looking pizza. Had one bite and was able to be done. Went home and had my healthy din instead.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Prepared my lunch and snacks to eat at work the night before, and they were delicious :smile:

And I'm going to be hitting crossfit right after my shift ends to get my butt kicked by the WOD :laugh:
  • nfin8loops
    nfin8loops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Walked to the grocery store instead of driving and stayed under my calorie goal.
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    I got up and did my second day of bootcamp.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I prepared snacks for the week and cooked up my egg whites for breakfast this week. :)
  • bbmkr3
    bbmkr3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Walked for an hour even though I didn't want to.

Stayed under my calorie goal.

Took a nap because I was SUPER tired.
  • jj1973
    Options
    Carried a healthy snack so that I didn't go through a drive through.

I need to try this! Thanks for sharing.
  • jetblkeyes
    Options
    i stayed under my calorie goal!
    i weighed in and found tht i lost more pounds than i had hoped
    i worked out twice for 30 minutes each time in my rubber suit
  • nicky9door18
    nicky9door18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old wanted to make cookies. I had a great time helping him measure out all the ingredients and crack the eggs. I watched my kids drink cold milk and eat cookies for dessert, and I didn't even want one.
  • jj1973
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and I always buy a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels in the bulk section. Today I did not buy the chocolate covered pretzels. I bought myself a small bouquet of fresh cut flowers instead.

This is really great! I have started to think more this way and I know it will be so much better for me.

I thought this one was good too!
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1. slept for 8 hours
    2. caught up with a friend and watched a movie
    3. Boot camp class for an hour
    4. Ate healthy :)