Post something that you did "right" today

Options
This thread is to focus on what we are doing right instead of beating ourselves up for what we have done wrong.

So ..... Post something that you have done "right" today.

I walked on the treadmill for an hour even though I have a sore foot.

Tomorrow I aim to go a day without a coke! (We'll see).

Replies

• Star_Basil
    Options
    Having patience with my injury today even though I wanted to work out.

After a spine injury I often get inflammation in my hips and it's very painful. Though I could force myself through it it would risk re-injury.

Patience is key in my world.
  • iluvjc4ever
    iluvjc4ever Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1) Got 7 hours sleep
    2) Stayed under my goal calories
    3) Made good meal choices (or, well, mostly good choices) ;D
  • Msdirection
    Msdirection Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I walked 10.3km to test out my new running shoes - they are wonderful! ^_^
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Looked at the # of calories I had left before dinner last night and took the lesser caloric of my two options. Made a small salad for the third night in a row.
  • mkorich
    Options
    16 km of mountain biking.
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    rode my bike to the pool. swam 20 laps, then rode my bike home : )
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    1. Ate healthy
    2. Didn't eat past 6
    3. Went to the gym and had an effective 50 min work out
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Y'all are on a roll! Seeing what everyone else is doing well on helps to movitvate me!

When I was a member of Jenny Craig, they started each consultation with this question. Focus on the positive first, then work on making something else 'right'!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Went to the aquatic centre with my wife on the morning of our wedding anniversary. It was the first time I had been lap swimming for years and pleasantly surprised by my fitness. Then we went out to a fantastic restaurant on the waterfront for brunch.
  • tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    I ate an apple?!...Will do much better tomorrow!
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    I woke up early this morning to make myself a healthy smoothie with cucumber and kiwi with a splash of apple juice and wheatgrass powder and only had 1 sugar in my coffee :).Intend to complete my second run on week 4 of my running programme and cook me and my boyfriend a healthy tuna past bake xx
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 of the 30 day shred even though I had a long day and went to the gym for 45 mins on the treadmill and weights.

We went out for dinner and I got a grilled chicken sandwich with no cheese and no mayo and no fries and chose the fruit salad instead.
  • kelly1142
    kelly1142 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Logged in a created a recipe instead of just guesstimating what the calories are.
  • Kamile69
    Options
    :yawn: Does getting out of bed count?!
  • hopestreet2470
    hopestreet2470 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Instead of getting a sugar filled drink from the shop I got a water instead!

(this is big for me I used to have 3 or 4 a day)
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I had a good, healthy breakfast of eggs and wholemeal toast even though my husbands birthday cake was calling my name

I declined a lunch invitation at the pub as I know I would struggle to make a good food choice

I made a delicious chilli last night and I'll be having a bowl of that for my lunch

I just done lots of washing, tidied my bedroom and the bathroom
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Got up at 9ish and worked out for an hour instead of sleeping in until 11.
  • sardoce7
    Options
    It was yesterday actually, I was not planning on any exercise on the weekend. I have been doing 30-45 minutes on the eliptical machine during the week and was going to rest on the weekend. It was aout 5pm and I just did not feel right, I needed to work-out. I did 57 minutes on the eliptical, felt great!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Stayed under my calorie goal. :)
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    worked out for an hour