Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• basicallybrndn
    basicallybrndn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is the 42nd day that I haven't touched any kind of soda...diet or regular. I may have had a little bit of a splurge for dinner... but I can be damn proud that I'm still going strong without any sugary sodas or diet soda!
  • shannonsumner92
    Options
    This could be looked as wrong but i def see it as right... i was doing yoga and i felt a shocking rip pain go through my leg like i might have pulled something or began to pull something and i sat down to rest... not easy for me, used to be i would just work through it and hurt myself more. tomorrow will be better!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I appreciated not having to get up to work out and just enjoyed resting my muscles, especially after my full work out day yesterday.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and I always buy a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels in the bulk section. Today I did not buy the chocolate covered pretzels. I bought myself a small bouquet of fresh cut flowers instead.

This is really great! I have started to think more this way and I know it will be so much better for me.
  • Roshambo73
    Roshambo73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This afternoon I walked 5 miles
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My roommie treated me to lunch. I love burgers and fries. I got a big salad with an unsweetened tea. I ate 1/4 of the salad and took the rest home. the salad was probably about 500 calories for a huge plate.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I made a batch of brownies and only had one!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    This could be looked as wrong but i def see it as right... i was doing yoga and i felt a shocking rip pain go through my leg like i might have pulled something or began to pull something and i sat down to rest... not easy for me, used to be i would just work through it and hurt myself more. tomorrow will be better!

Thats definitely a smart thing otherwise you are in the ER and out of the gym for nearly two weeks like me! Lol!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Signed my youngest up for t-ball. Walked the long way home and stopped at the park even though my oldest was driving me batty. Set up my exercise equipment so I can work out after I prep the kitchen for painting.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Weight Watchers, and I didn't go over on my points today. Hurray! The 3 days before today I went over by at least 5 points, so I am very proud of myself!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I ran my first long run since July. 11 miles. Slow and steady.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I could have had a nice cheat meal today but I didn't feel like I needed it so I didn't. I had a couple of treats but kept it under control.

Having patience with my injury today even though I wanted to work out.

I did this, too. Gotta heal from surgery before I can work out. I only want to heal once.
  • vnsswsh6
    vnsswsh6 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Rest Day!
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Lifted weights.
  • ysmht
    ysmht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    up early i completed my food diary this morning for the day even have calories left and haven't added my exercise in yet :smile: . I made my lunch and looking forward to a good day
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    This was on Sunday, but I'm up late....I invited to go eat at a buffet...I decline. Had baked chicken, broccoli and rice instead, then went to the gym and worked out for 60 minutes :happy:
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    I had a nonfat latte instead of the caramel mocha I used to get when going out for coffee. I didn't work out today, but did stay under my calorie goal. I bought a Thermos water bottle so I can quit buying plastic water bottles from the convenience store. Also, I finished my homework :yawn: :happy:
  • nastia19
    nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    - ate only vegetarian food today (I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have vegetarian days)
    - went for an hour long walk, and realized that I finished the same route in 45 min
    - cleaned up the messy apartment and played with my 5 month old son.
    - went over to friends' house with hubby and baby, and controlled myself from eating the goodies that didn't fit into my calorie allowance, even though I wanted to give up and eat those goodies.

All this with thoughts: I can't do this..., I want to eat that so bad, I'm too tired to workout, I can clean this mess later. Guess what I did it all, and ready for the challenges that the new week will bring.
  • pondmermaid
    pondmermaid Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Helped my Mom by working in her garden and vacuuming plus burned a ton of calories!
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping today and didn't buy junkfood or high calorie food.