Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Went to my hour long zumba class today....kicked my butt.
  • kiane50
    kiane50 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Logged my food. Got back to logging although depressed about weight gain. Bought a book on menopause and diet to try and figure things out.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ran an 8 1/2 minute mile, my personal best. That was after ice skating with the kids earlier today and then right before I ran it I played racquetball for 45 minutes. I didn't have time to run my normal 3 miles so I pushed it for 1.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I spent quality time with my dear wife and coolio dog, Jesse. Nothing can replace that.
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I got a coffee and I remembered to ask for skim milk :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Told the cute little girls with the red wagon full of girl scout cookies that rang my doorbell today, "No Thanks!":flowerforyou:
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Stopped at ONE girl scout cookie!
    Stayed under my calorie goal.
    Walked over 2 miles.
    :-)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bypassed the convenient grocery store chocolate covered vday strawberries during a beer run to thank the hubby for early vday gift. Went OUT OF MY WAY on a very cold day to get godiva's chocolate covered strawberries which I actually know the cals for via MFP, and which being godiva are cheat worthy and satisfying but yet they fit my cals & still came in under cals today.

also avoided the more caloric less fiber filled, extremely tempting gooey salted caramels hubby got at our last restaurant outing that were right there in the cupboard the whole time.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    I kept my food portions very small, like the way they are supposed to be after gastric bypass surgery. I did it yesterday and today. I'm not hungry and very excited to be getting back on track :)
  • junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started P90X!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I made good food choices today and I fit into a size I haven't worn in years!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and I always buy a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels in the bulk section. Today I did not buy the chocolate covered pretzels. I bought myself a small bouquet of fresh cut flowers instead.
  • mghanie
    mghanie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I only ate 1 bowl of ice cream and didn't go back for more even though I wanted it :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I jogged 4 miles this morning. Tomorrow I'm taking 2 toddlers to Pump It Up, Lord help me.
  • Tamtamz76
    Options
    Shoveled my elderly neighbor's sidewalks X 2.
    Did everything I said I was going to do today even though I DID NOT feel like it.
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym and worked out for 45 minutes...:happy:
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    great idea! i DIDN'T buy cookies (although they are literally my guilty addiction & I was right near the shop). i dont think i could've ever done that b4. i also didn't have any fried foods. and i snacked on organic fruit & trail mix :)
  • kacysuzanne
    kacysuzanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I ran 1.25 miles straight outside. I have a mental block against running outside. I can run a 5K on the treadmill, but outside terrifies me. It felt great to not have to drive to the gym to exercise!

I took my son to an art museum for some one on one time.
  • singelais
    singelais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wrote down everything I ate today and went to the gym.
  • Sparkles62
    Options
    You go!!!