Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    at a party i had enough food to keep me full. plenty of opportunity to refill but didnt. am impressed
  • BlueEyes2000
    BlueEyes2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had a healthy snack bar instead of a Snickers Bar! Snickers throws me into a binge and the snack bar does not!! yeah! --whatever it takes right?!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I logged.
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    Options
    Got up early and worked out !!!!!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I saw this and went through my day in my mind and thought, "I didn't do anything right."

I went over my calories, and didn't log them.

BUT then I realized, I stuck to my word and didn't eat past 10, which kept me from eating way more over my calories than need-be.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Couldn't sleep, so I did a Leslie Sansone video. :-)
  • Casin01
    Options
    Today was FAT day!!! Just rested :flowerforyou:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I put some healthy food in my crock pots for tomorrow.
    I ate one really delish healthy meal.
    I walked.
    I did not smoke!

:)
  • msopher
    Options
    1. Respect my body by resting my injured shoulder and consequently, giving up on the 21-day challenge at my yoga studio. I haven't missed a day in two weeks, and with one week to go (they have prizes,) my shoulder *could have* but really *should not have* kept going.

2. Forgave myself for a weekend of indulgent eating with friends from out of town.

3. Drank lots of water / hot tea all weekend instead of alcohol.

4. Set the intention, and my alarm clock, to get back on the path of hyper discipline in the morning.

5. Looked up this thread and decided to comment: I promise that tomorrow night, I'll post again and be accountable for making tomorrow a healthier day.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Stayed "in the green" with my sugar intake! Those pesky hidden sugars didn't get me today!

And did a 55min workout....after having 99% convinced myself that a 4th day off in a row wouldn't be so bad....take THAT lazy brain!

Ka-Blam-O
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Actually eating up to my recommended daily cal intake.
  • goodenough13
    Options
    Even though it wasn't my best workout I went to the gym after work so that I could get a workout in for the weekend. Soooo...

What I did right was:
    1. went to the gym.
    2. Stayed within my calories
    3. Made healthy choices
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    !. Firstly, I beat myself up for all the things I've been doing wrong over the past couple of weeks...it worked.
    2.Have come up with a new plan and am going to stick with it. :wink:
  • kirstine0
    kirstine0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ate right today and exercised for 80 minutes
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I drank all my water, plus one!
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today I made time to take a walk while I was at work. And then I came home and got another long walk in. :)
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Knew I was going to eat a chocolate bar, so made choices throughout the day that would keep me within my calorie goal so I could enjoy the bar guilt free!
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Had lunch with friends and ordered scrambled eggs. Ate some of them...They were dry and then drank coffee. Played cards and had no desserts or snacks that were on the table.
  • pattypureheart
    pattypureheart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    drank 5 cups of water.... I have known months without a drop passing my lips. (coffee, iced tea etc. but never pure, cleansing H2O!):drinker:
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Moved the furniture in my apartment to make room so I can start trying the '30 day shred' workout DVD I just got. I'm daunted by the idea of doing it, but I'm gonna give it a fair shot tonight. :) I don't want 'lack of space' to be the thing that stops me. (also might just bookmark this thread as it's a good one to come back to lol!)