Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Went to the aquatic centre with my wife on the morning of our wedding anniversary. It was the first time I had been lap swimming for years and pleasantly surprised by my fitness. Then we went out to a fantastic restaurant on the waterfront for brunch.

happy anniversary! how wonderful!
  • nashsheri33
    Options
    :yawn: Does getting out of bed count?!

yes. you could have chosen to stay in bed all day. NSV!
  • savannahd18
    savannahd18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea for a post! I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and counted my calories (just getting back into focusing on healthy choices).
  • nashsheri33
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and I always buy a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels in the bulk section. Today I did not buy the chocolate covered pretzels. I bought myself a small bouquet of fresh cut flowers instead.

I LIKE THIS!
  • binkybabe
    Options
    Today I went to the gym, even though I didn't feel like I had the energy for a workout. 35 minutes on the treadmill, 10 on elliptical, 10 on recumbent bike and once around on the circuit....not as long as I normally work out, but I was there!
  • nashsheri33
    Options
    ate
    slept
    showered
    drank
    sex

in other words, you had a perfect day.

i had the same day! WITH a little bit of chocolate!
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Put in the DVD and started the 30 Day Shred!
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I worked out by going hiking for an hour. I also ate a healthy breakfast and dinner :)
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Today I took a final, completed a paper, finished a class, and all before 11am. I spent the next several hours playing with y children and snuggling them. I then went to rehearsal where I danced for 2 hours, then came home. Now I am going to snuggle my husband and have sex.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i went to the gym and i avoided the scale
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Squeezed in a strength training workout today between clients...ate clean !had my food cooler locked and loaded, so no room for errors! and got in 40 min cardio on elliptical and cross ramp ...anddddddd didn't choke anybody (joking)!

All in all, good day! Feeling blessed, stronger and growing in many ways!

Enjoying the journey, Shan-ATL
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I washed my son's hair today...he has a huge afro which is so thick, he really can't seem to get the shower water to get through it very well which means he doesn't condition it, ever. So, I did it for him in the kitchen sink. Washed it and conditioned it too. He is so fresh and healthy looking :smile:
    This is a 6 foot tall 17 year-old :laugh: I wish I had been able to take a picture!!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    1. I worked out AFTER shopping. Dunno why but whenever I shop I'm usually too pooped afterwards to do anything else--ESPECIALLY work out!

2. I'll admit.. I was naughty today. A coworker had a coupon for a buy one, get one free pizza from Dominos. Out of two boxes of oozing bubbly cheesy goodness, I had 2 and a half slices, then promptly shared the rest with coworkers. THEN what was left over from that came home with me and went to my family.
  • deedee9070
    Options
    went to the gym and worked out even after i got a bruised elbow playin basketball lol. i ate relatively healthy, just ate too much haha
  • sss1966
    sss1966 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have planned my whole food intake for the day, and for most of tomorrow.
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    felt as if I got sucker punched in the stomach by really bad news, kept my cool and didn't break down when my husband needed me.

I went to the gym and I ate.

This week we start discussing with my second Mom her wishes for her funeral, since the cancer is back and time is running out. Docs, say she will be gone before Summer Solstice.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I tracked everything I ate last night even though I had a 'bad day'.
    (Turns out it wasn't so 'bad' after all!)
  • shannonahenderson
    Options
    I prayed...
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I checked in here to read the posts because I was really wanting to snack. Not hungry, just wanting to eat. Reading all the positive comments will keep me on track. I feel much more in control now. Thanks everyone.
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    skipped the cupcakes that were brought into work today. And ate an apple. Thats a win for me lol.