Went to the gym
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Got rid of a few fake friends
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    worked out to Jillian Michaels' banish fat boost metabolism video on youtube!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Got up early & did JM ripped in 30, level day 5

Tonite i did the myrtl routine, i can now almost touch my toes, before i could get as far as mid calf!
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    From yesterday:

I did not have a coke! I even bought one and then decided not to drink it!
  • IAMSHELOCK
    Options
    I packed my breakfast and lunch and stuck to what I packed.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Did 12 intervals and then packed my lunch (greek yogurt, almonds, banana)!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Did not put brown sugar on my oatmeal.
  • Dixie_Darling
    Options
    I slowed down in my run so that I could stay with my son who's just started today - I wanted so badly to push on ahead, but it just didn't feel right to leave him in my dust!
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    brought an awesome asian salad and grapes for lunch instead of going to get fast food mexican. i'm going to use my lunch break to clean out my car.
  • Silverdragontear
    Options
    Got all my working out this morning so that I can relax after work.
  • MandyinVB
    MandyinVB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got back on MFP and logged food...big step for me.
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Am having a rough week and one of my students (I am a special education teacher) was jumping on my last nerve and really testing my patience. Instead of getting frustrated I took a deep breath, counted to 10 and then went around the room and told each and every student what I like most about them and how each of them blesses each of my days.
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Stuck to my Shred (even though it was later in the day than usual) and I am definitely making sure I drink my full potential of water today no matter what. my water intake is my new goal. I do always drink it just not sure if its enough.
  • gilmoregirlsr
    gilmoregirlsr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Drank only 1/3 of my large hot chocolate. Tomorrow I will NOT have any at all.

This is a big deal for me. It's the one things I can't seem to get rid of. I have to have one every morning.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    By passed the speciality burger place while I was out and came home and made my lunch instead.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I did my HumanaVitality checkup at concentra this morning. The scale weighed me 6 pounds heavier than my scale at home, I recorded and am determined to adjust my scale at home. Back to losing 5 more pounds rather than maintaining! I didn't freak or make excuses..just acknowledged and I know what to do!
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this. since I have a special needs child and understand at times how frustrating it can be. Thank you for sharing :-)
  • wizzo1109
    wizzo1109 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I logged in to MFP.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    I am on track with the food log.:smooched:
  • bell4jesus
    bell4jesus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joined my fitness pal! My sister was talking to me about how she had really liked it and I decided to just do it!
    :smile: