Added benefits of eating vegan

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    OP--good for you for adopting the vegan lifestyle. Many people who discuss this and live this way talk about all the benefits you have found.

Eating more local, eating vegan, cutting out diary etc usually help people with allergies, so it sounds like you are on the right track.

Even though i eat meat, i still support you 100% in your efforts to eat clean and be more healthy. You're Great OP!!!!!
  • tina711x
    Options
    yeah i kno my science stuff too im in the med field myself and am friends with a lot of brilliant doctors and surgeons that dont believe in evolution either. and sometimes you see things in a hospital that cant be explained by science. there was a patient that died and saw the doctors operating on him. he described the doctors, what they were doing and saying this from an angle above the room looking down. he was legally dead and his eyes were blindfolded and covered. theres been patients that have died, seen God and come back to life when they shouldn't have medically been alive. and children who have died and come back, seen and described relatives that they never met to their parents who were in shock. so yeah science is great but id say theres no way to scientifically explain that.
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    She is doing a good job, but I actually don't think this ones a troll guys. I don't think you can fake stupid THAT well. It's been fun, but I am off to bed for real this time. I think it's best to ignore and she may go away!

Night ;)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    This is just too weird.
This discussion has been closed.