Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies...

Options

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    showerhead-photo_factsheet.jpg
    I love that this is from the EPA.

Also, if you're not using the Hitachi magic wand, you're doing it wrong.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.

yup same boat

Ok then, fattest guy you ever dated? Go.

Hmmmm......I sense some bitterness here....not all women are shallow you know....
  • VorJoshigan
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.

Dammit! If only I hadn't taken up douching lo these many years ago.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    OP- hilarious. Thank you.

To the chimp - Great guys never every need to say out loud that they are great guys. Get my hint there?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

1344211384052.png
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.
    I'm game! Standards in check (not too high) -- Not high maintenance. Independent -- Head on straight. ....So, where are they? I'm not into the one night thing which is what most seem to be into. I know plenty of good men.....married or gay great men!
  • Helenal91
    Options
    Who needs a man when you have a shower lol.

And he was 250+ lb and 5ft7
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

yup same boat

Hmmmm......I sense some bitterness here....not all women are shallow you know....

Wow. Someone really should tell that to all the women that didn't go out with me when I was heavier. :\
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    1329894702_all_the_single_ladies.gif
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options

I just have a low tolerance for bull$hit...:huh:

^^^ THIS!!!!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

yup same boat

Never asked his weight but for me - he was probably 320+. YOU????? (someone's got mommy or gf issues me thinks)
  • VorJoshigan
    Options

Wow. Someone really should tell that to all the women that didn't go out with me when I was heavier. :\
    [/quote]
    Dude - you obviously feel sorry for yourself. That's totally not an attractive quality.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPotLII4HKigqyLKV0vbqUGsQjv6Q5dYg0MjcYVHN1Pkz53yYJ9g
  • Iron_Maiden
    Options
    hahahahahaha - No doubt!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

yup same boat

Something tells me that didn;t have anything to do with your weight.....

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    LMAO well damn!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Yep

ioDhRvuzt5klG.gif
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Point out the great guys to me, please.

Oh they're there....over in friend zone lol
  • MissLuana
    Options
    showerhead-photo_factsheet.jpg

GUARANTEED SATISFACTION EVERY TIME!!! :laugh: