Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Turns around and leaves post shaking his head...

Ruined topic with BS..It started out with smiles and happy faces. Does every post have to end this way?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

Yup - standards. Men are afraid of women with standards. They cant reach the bar.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Def this. AKA the fat guy zone.

They didn't date you because you are needy and whiny. It didn't have to do with your weight. Be happy with yourself and then maybe you can be happy with someone else.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Hmm no. The only thing that's really changed about me is my weight. I get much better results now. You don't really get the chance to be needy just approaching someone anyways. No needier than all the other guys out approaching women that is. Anyways, the point is be less picky about looks ladies. :P

Again...direct your comments to someone that cares....

Sorry...its just that low tolerance for bull$hit...can't contain it sometimes...
    :flowerforyou:

tumblr_ltpel88BlU1r4ghkoo1_500_zps9a49a62c.gif

:heart: Who me??? :happy:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

i'm not sure they really appriciate you taking up their cause.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8u605crwI1r2te03.gif
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Def this. AKA the fat guy zone.

They didn't date you because you are needy and whiny. It didn't have to do with your weight. Be happy with yourself and then maybe you can be happy with someone else.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Hmm no. The only thing that's really changed about me is my weight. I get much better results now. You don't really get the chance to be needy just approaching someone anyways. No needier than all the other guys out approaching women that is. Anyways, the point is be less picky about looks ladies. :P

That's a pretty broad brush you're using..

Seriously, quite being so bitter and whiny.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily and dump people when they stop being interesting to me.

Should probably work on that.
  • Cds309
    Cds309 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    christina-aguilera-o.gif

My workout class is just like this video!! It's so fun and a true workout!! I dont see how they do that for hours at a time!! It has been the only class I've taken for months until recently!! Try it out!!! You'll laugh at your self but you'll have fun. My girls and I even get together for "booty popp" night sometimes!!! lol
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    :-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Oh, you're one of those guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxP5vltgLLrhwo3H-rlpfAYS4xyYZQBOF1XUfm9OS-pTdWc5EWOA

Mmm... Oreos and cold milk!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

7b590a0fb18980d58ccd010c4f8fce22_zpsf829659b.gif
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options

7b590a0fb18980d58ccd010c4f8fce22_zpsf829659b.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    And to all the incarcerated fellas. May you be "filled" with love on valentines day

dropthesoap2.png
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

why dont' those guys just go out with the single girls? I mean, come on? What are they? Picky? NEedy? a PITA????
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

i'm not sure they really appriciate you taking up their cause.

Maab, you win on so many levels.

<3 be my valentine??? :flowerforyou:
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mavtr0y2vj1rv0dn9.gif
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mavtr0y2vj1rv0dn9.gif

lmao, it was a good post in the beginning before all the BS started.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Tonight is a special kind of night so put on some Adelle and set the shower to 'hurricane sandy' mode
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Turns around and leaves post shaking his head...

Ruined topic with BS..It started out with smiles and happy faces. Does every post have to end this way?

Indeed. This is why we can't have nice things.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a special kind of night so put on some Adelle and set the shower to 'hurricane sandy' mode

more like "hurricane randy"

see what i did there? puns are funny! let's make this a fun topic again!