Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies...

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

Couldn't have said it better. :drinker: :flowerforyou: <
    Valentine's Day flower for you. :wink:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Point out the great guys to me, please.

Oh they're there....over in friend zone lol

Def this. AKA the fat guy zone.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options

At first wasn't by choice... :brokenheart: :tongue: NOW? Cause don't wanna deal with Your Needy (well not yours personally) but men in general butts!

I am now perferring the single scene. :drinker:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Ok then, fattest guy you ever dated? Go.

Your Daddy.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2bxdwVbq11qk5lz9o1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    duracell_zpsa919a7e8.jpg
  • MissLuana
    Options

I refuse to be someone's mama who did not emerge out of my hoohaw!!! :laugh:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

aka....the desperate and bitter zone?
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    No need to be single!

rofl!!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Point out the great guys to me, please.

Oh they're there....over in friend zone lol

Dude, get over it. Yes, people can be shallow. Not every female out there is like this. In fact the guy I just had a date with last Saturday would be considered overweight. Life sucks sometimes, deal with it and move on. I'm single because I was married to an abusive prick and finally left him. Feel better now?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Your Daddy.

BAM!! Whatcha' gonna do now!?

funnygiflittlekidsfight.gif
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Actually, I'm not needy at all. That's why I'm happily single.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    showerhead-photo_factsheet.jpg

^Really....

How you doin?

By the way I'm good with any under 6'3" and 240 lbs. Just sayin big dudes can't find anything their size or close to it. lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    so, I can come use yours? Thanks!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

They didn't date you because you are needy and whiny. It didn't have to do with your weight. Be happy with yourself and then maybe you can be happy with someone else.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.

yup same boat

Hmmmm......I sense some bitterness here....not all women are shallow you know....

Wow. Someone really should tell that to all the women that didn't go out with me when I was heavier. :\

I'm telling you that not all single women are single because they have some sort of problem, and I am sure the same goes for men too...There are great single men, and great single women...Unfortunately you have to sort through all the Douchers and Dillholes to find the right one....anyone who overlooked you for having a few extra pounds probabley wan't worth your time anyway...so cut the crap, no need to make bitter remarks to the lovely ladies here!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Oh, you're one of those guys.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

My ex. Up to 300 at times. Hairy back, like an ape. Great in the sack but a total ****. I left his *kitten* 4 years ago and I've never been happier.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbnnftszc41ri08goo1_500.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I wasn't picky in the first place.