Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    ^I choose to be single. Haven't found a female Zilla yet. Of course Annie Thorisdottir comes close.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Oh, you're one of those guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxP5vltgLLrhwo3H-rlpfAYS4xyYZQBOF1XUfm9OS-pTdWc5EWOA
  • kellykSC08
    Options
    I'll take the shower! Thanks for the Valentines wish :) Any takers want to maybe be my Valentine?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.

yup same boat

Ok then, fattest guy you ever dated? Go.

last guy I dated was 320 pounds. Boom! Why single? Because I'm not going to settle for someone beating my *kitten* and cheating on me. Don't be a douche.
  • KatieLou6585
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

Silly me...I didn't realize it was that simple :drinker:
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options

I went to Junior Prom with a guy 5'9" and 400 lbs..... was his girlfriend for 6 months.

Heaviest chick you ever boinked....... go.

Guys are WAY more self involved and vain than most girls I know..... I have heard SO many more guys complain about girls being heavy than girls complain about men. Step off your high-horse, buddy.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Who needs a man when you have a shower lol.

And he was 250+ lb and 5ft7

Good job busting on your ex about his weight on a weight loss site.

You're SO not the bitter betty.
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options

I just have a low tolerance for bull$hit...:huh:

You + Me = match made in heaven! :flowerforyou:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    There are good replacements for those shower heads ladies. Just gotta find the right one. = )
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Oh, you're one of those guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxP5vltgLLrhwo3H-rlpfAYS4xyYZQBOF1XUfm9OS-pTdWc5EWOA

::bites lip::
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

How does one recognize these "great guys" considering that almost ALL of them will be self-proclaimed "great-guys" and secretly or unwittingly be A-class jerks?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Hmmmm......I sense some bitterness here....not all women are shallow you know....

Wow. Someone really should tell that to all the women that didn't go out with me when I was heavier. :\

What do you look for in a girl?
    Low self esteem, daddy issues, sub concious needs for approval which will make her to do almost anything to please me.

Lovely.

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that you make this "same" joke in all of the threads about appearance... which a cursory look in your recent posts shows you spend the most time in.

It's mind boggling to me that both men and women are unaware of how they present themselves when they see the world through that kind of filter. Bitterness is not hard to sense in someone; many people have decent enough intuition.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Def this. AKA the fat guy zone.

They didn't date you because you are needy and whiny. It didn't have to do with your weight. Be happy with yourself and then maybe you can be happy with someone else.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Hmm no. The only thing that's really changed about me is my weight. I get much better results now. You don't really get the chance to be needy just approaching someone anyways. No needier than all the other guys out approaching women that is. Anyways, the point is be less picky about looks ladies. :P
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    No need to be single!

This
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Man, how did this get turned into something bad...
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Silly me...I didn't realize it was that simple :drinker:

haha I guess it is....Lets Party!! :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

They didn't date you because you are needy and whiny. It didn't have to do with your weight. Be happy with yourself and then maybe you can be happy with someone else.

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Hmm no. The only thing that's really changed about me is my weight. I get much better results now. You don't really get the chance to be needy just approaching someone anyways. No needier than all the other guys out approaching women that is. Anyways, the point is be less picky about looks ladies. :P

It's about personality, not looks.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Again...direct your comments to someone that cares....

Sorry...its just that low tolerance for bull$hit...can't contain it sometimes...
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPotLII4HKigqyLKV0vbqUGsQjv6Q5dYg0MjcYVHN1Pkz53yYJ9g
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Again...direct your comments to someone that cares....

Sorry...its just that low tolerance for bull$hit...can't contain it sometimes...
    :flowerforyou:

tumblr_ltpel88BlU1r4ghkoo1_500_zps9a49a62c.gif