most emberassing place you've ever audibly farted

Options

Replies

• tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    ^^^^That's what I was trying to figure out.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Oh, and by the way, TEACHERS are NOT in classes to teach YOUR CHILD "manners and respect, etc.". They are there to teach classes. It is the PARENTS who teach manners. It is the PARENTS who teach respect. If YOU don't do that, there is NOTHING a teacher can do to make it happen FOR you. So teach your own child manners. Teach your own child to respect others and themselves. You'll be doing him or her a favor. After all, most teachers see a child between 4 and 8 hours a week for about 36 weeks. That is a total of 134 to 268 hours a YEAR and if you count ALL the time the kid spends in school, that comes up to only 1260 hours. The other 7,506 hours belong to YOU, hon. No way any teacher or group of teachers can compete with that or make a difference in what a kid learns by example in the 86% of time you have him/her in your control.

Teachers can encourage and cajole, but they can't do something you don't do first... with all due respect.

If I could start a standing ovation for this . . . I would. I :heart: you

Agreed!!

There are parents out there that think it's the teacher's job to teach their child everything about life.

I applaud all teachers... I have seen how children can be and how their parents think that their child is a sweet angel.

WTH? I was reading this for funny fart stories. How did this get in? :grumble:

Who's being serious in the fart thread?! :angry:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    after sexy times with the bf :ohwell: :blushing:
    I felt I was red as a tomato.. he didnt say a word. phew
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I farted audibly while taking my ACT test in junior high...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I fart in the bathroom like a proper lady.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

What about during the silence of a home HS basketball game free throw? Hmmmmmmm?
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    Sitting across the kitchen table from my boyfriend when we first started dating. :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Oh, I have one! This guy came over to watch a movie with me, after he'd been trying to get together with me for weeks. I fell asleep during the movie, and woke up when I farted. He was nice enough not to say anything, but it was also the last time I heard from him.

ETA that's actually happened twice while watching a movie at home with a guy. I married the second one.
  • _John_
    Options

What about during the silence of a home HS basketball game free throw? Hmmmmmmm?

41JVZ9KEK0L.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

41JVZ9KEK0L.jpg

Now you listen here, mister! *pffffft*
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have one! This guy came over to watch a movie with me, after he'd been trying to get together with me for weeks. I fell asleep during the movie, and woke up when I farted. He was nice enough not to say anything, but it was also the last time I heard from him.

ETA that's actually happened twice while watching a movie at home with a guy. I married the second one.

ROFL...this is too funny. When I am not in the bed alone, I actually have trouble sleeping because I have let one slip while sleeping. HORRIFIED does not begin to describe it...especially when he's moving, so I know I woke him.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

ROFL...this is too funny. When I am not in the bed alone, I actually have trouble sleeping because I have let one slip while sleeping. HORRIFIED does not begin to describe it...especially when he's moving, so I know I woke him.

I've been afraid to fall asleep before because of that, too! But ya know, I'm sure everyone has farted in their sleep at some point, so they can't really hold that against us!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    At the gym. Luckily it was a small gym and wasn't full
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    In front of the hottest gym teacher ever back in high school!!!
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options

HAHAHA Me too! I absolutely refuse to fart in front of anyone on purpose....especially my BF. Although I did let quite a big one slip out during sex before. I was mortified almost to tears but we laughed it off and kept going! LMAO
  • NewLeafEats
    NewLeafEats Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    During the ACT test. It was deathly quiet and it came from nowhere.
  • _John_
    Options
    OP of this thread is one funny guy, whatever happened to him?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

You know how noobs can be. He probably ragequit and came back the next day with a new name.
  • _John_
    Options

You know how noobs can be. He probably ragequit and came back the next day with a new name.

Yeah, he probably made up some cutesy forum name to hide behind his real name...
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    My classroom in front of students... Math teacher... Me + beans = THAT. Carry on!