most emberassing place you've ever audibly farted

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    OP of this thread is one funny guy, whatever happened to him?

You know how noobs can be. He probably ragequit and came back the next day with a new name.

Yeah, he probably made up some cutesy forum name to hide behind his real name...

inconceivable-fezzini.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You know how noobs can be. He probably ragequit and came back the next day with a new name.

Yeah, he probably made up some cutesy forum name to hide behind his real name...

Yeah, like _Fred_ or _Wilma_ or something. Silly noob.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Church during a moment of silence when I was a little kid. My mom was not impressed.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

inconceivable-fezzini.jpg

Hi Mister Universe! :smooched:
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    while having sex, at the moment of completion, and of course it was a BJ. I was mortified and she just laughed her *kitten* off.

and we still dated after that. What a gal!
    I'm always afraid of this occurring at that particular moment and never receiving that particular "gift" from my wife again as a result :tongue:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm a school nurse. Yesterday, I farted LOUD while talking to a student..it slipped..I never broke my concentration or acted like anything happened. LMAO.