most emberassing place you've ever audibly farted

Options

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    At the chiropractors office on the massage table
    This is one of my greatest fears, and why I won't go for a full-body massage.

Also terrifying, the thought of farting while getting a pap smear. Has never happened to me, but I still fear it every time!

Kinda like my fear when us dudes go for the ol' prostate check.
  • whiskeysister510
    whiskeysister510 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    In bed...in what has epically become known as “The Fartgasm.” Six years later and my husband is still talking about it….
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    During an "Australian" kiss, and he still married me! :smokin:
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ok I Have 2

first high school band practice- I played french horn and the pressure was too much to bear LOL

& 2-

While having sex with my husband- toot * toot* toot* toot*-
    thank god he loves me we just fell apart laughing saying how romantic i was
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Interesting question....As a 7th grade teacher for many years I have been known to let a silent deadly one go next to my "favorite" student while quietly walking around the class checking work....I know....I'm sick!!!!:)

I'm gonna ask my kid if his teacher has ever smelled like a fart. If he says yes, I'm gonna have her stank azz fired. I'm so sick of how teachers think it's okay to harsh on kids. It's so irresponsible and unprofessional.

Luckily I have the kind of kid who if the teacher did that in front of him, he's cry foul and yell "Ew, Mrs. insert-your-name-here, you farted!" And he has the kind of mom who while in the principal's office would back him up.

[hope this lady doesn't teach at my kid's school, it's hard enough to leave them there with everything that goes on nowadays, plus having to read their nasty attitudes on Facebook and now MFP is really just too much.]

media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.comicvine.com%2Fuploads%2F7%2F75222%2F2072040-not_sure_if_serious.jpg
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Interesting question....As a 7th grade teacher for many years I have been known to let a silent deadly one go next to my "favorite" student while quietly walking around the class checking work....I know....I'm sick!!!!:)

I'm gonna ask my kid if his teacher has ever smelled like a fart. If he says yes, I'm gonna have her stank azz fired. I'm so sick of how teachers think it's okay to harsh on kids. It's so irresponsible and unprofessional.

Luckily I have the kind of kid who if the teacher did that in front of him, he's cry foul and yell "Ew, Mrs. insert-your-name-here, you farted!" And he has the kind of mom who while in the principal's office would back him up.

[hope this lady doesn't teach at my kid's school, it's hard enough to leave them there with everything that goes on nowadays, plus having to read their nasty attitudes on Facebook and now MFP is really just too much.]
    Overreact much?

Yup. Here ya go...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNOAUrCTLRljvIFWDh6Ug1Olf0ibJxEhtVByrvaMg_a4Jsg2Ri
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I had a brand new coworker and we shared a VERY small office... it was late in the day, I was totally into what I was working on, and forgot there was another person in this room I was used to being alone in.

I mean, I went for the cheek lift and everything - no sense in letting it get stifled in crappy office chair foam.

We ended up becoming really close friends, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so classy.

I like your style.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

You sound like a hoot!
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    during sexy times...

it wasnt a mallrat kind of moment, but still super embarrassing when i think about it
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Overreact much?

Yup. Here ya go...

and if that doesn't work...try this....

teens-smoking-pot11.jpg
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    OMG. In the law library when I was in law school. Right next to the research librarian's desk and the circulation desk. I had been trying to eat a lot of fiber and, well,..DEAD silence before AND after I dropped one. :embarassed:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

Overreact much?

Yup. Here ya go...

You know there is a reason middle school teachers need special certification and a wonderful sense of humor. LMAO - oops did I just pass one?
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    you must realize that you are arguing about teacher behavior in a thread discussing farting, right? Perhaps this is not the proper forum or situation to argue this? Maybe just have fun and laugh at the stories about vapoorizing.

HA! Favorite observation of the day!!!

As for the original question, mine was at a podium in front of about 1,000 people. It was silent, but deadly... and I felt sooo sorry for the people seated behind me.

Even worse... ... ... when you are wrong about *thinking* it's *just* a fart!
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Wasn't audible, but my boss walked right through one of my "invisible force fields" a little while ago...I chuckled.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    There have been a few times while flying I ripped a few, what I thought were silent. Who knows I had my headphones on.
  • PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    At my baby shower. T_T
    8 months pregnant, all eyes on me. Got a case of the giggles while opening presents and it was downhill from there.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I had a brand new coworker and we shared a VERY small office... it was late in the day, I was totally into what I was working on, and forgot there was another person in this room I was used to being alone in.

I mean, I went for the cheek lift and everything - no sense in letting it get stifled in crappy office chair foam.

We ended up becoming really close friends, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so classy.

I think you've just become my new best friend!

When I was a young kid, I was taking a bath with a friend and farted. She puked right in the tub it smelled so bad! Another time I farted in the car with my fiance and he got out and puked! Another time I farted around him and he had to go stick his head in the freezer to keep his eyes from watering. It's like we were meant to be:love:

Damn girl, what are you eating?????

I seriously just ****ing died.

I can't be in this thread anymore. Farts make me giggle like a maniac already, but this farting to the point of making people puke has me crying.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

umadbro.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    But to the original question, mine was during Married Fun-Time....While my husband was paying special attention to my...ahem! lady business...in an up-close and personal manner...if you get my drift...cuz he sure caught mine! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    while laughing my butt off reading this my dog just farted so loudly!! dying lmao. i get the toots when im at a restaurant lol have to check if someone is behind me hehehe