5 Pounds A Month April 2010 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Coppersky55
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge. I would like to join in as well, better late than never. I am in for this month as well.
    Starting 158
    Current: 146
    Goal by April 30th 141.
    Let's go! :glasses:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    OMG talk abouta sodium day. I had a craving this morning for biscuits and gravy 1600mg of sodium. Then DH wants a seafood fest for dinner. Lobster, King Crab and clams. plus cheese bread and wine. Today is my cheat day but really?? :sad: 4600mg of sodium. Wow will I be bloated or what for a few days. chug a lug a ton of water I will. :drinker:
  • olney75
    olney75 Posts: 36
    Options
    Im in!!
    SW 186
    CW 180
    GW 135

If i could break into the 170's id be so happy especially if i could hit my april goal of 175!!
  • nicoled87
    nicoled87 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in! 5 pounds this month would be great! :)
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa wait...burn 3500 cals in one day?!?! :noway:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa wait...burn 3500 cals in one day?!?! :noway:

no in one week.
  • yasminv1
    yasminv1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in hoping to finally shed these last stubbon 10 pounds before June. Good Luck everyone.
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in! I just joined today so this will be a perfect way to get started!

SW & CW 186
    This months goal 181
    GW 135
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the 3500 calorie burn challenge! 840 in today!:wink: Welcome New Comers!:flowerforyou:
  • Baybeestar
    Options
    im soo in you guys! :)
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well, count me in too. Maybe April will be better than March.

SW Jan 2010: 165
    CW April 3, 2010: 157
    April 30 goal: 152
    Ultimate goal: 130
  • julster324
    Options
    I just told myself tongiht I need to get back to it and lose 10lbs by vacation(2 months away) so this is perfect.
    SW 170.2
    GW 135
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the 3500 challenge. i just got fabulous new running shoes and was going to start today but then I got some kind of achy, buggy thing.

Yesterday a friend and I were boasting how we never get sick. We were mocking everyone who got the flu vaccine and were still constantly sniffly. Shouldn't have done it.

It was arrogant and this is my comeuppance.

So once I pay this debt to the karma police i'm going to start - Monday seems good.

Has anyone done any of the podcasts for I-tunes?
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a couple of days late, but I'm in too! I've been losing 5-6 pounds every month for the past 3 months. But I feel like I'm losing interest in dieting :yawn: , so this is going to be great for me to keep me on track! Good Luck Everyone!!!:happy:

I weigh 169 now..........shooting for 164 by the end of this month!:drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the 3500 challenge. My watch calculates from Monday to Sunday. I'll let you know how I do tomorrow morning when it reminds me to reset. :)
  • dkshell
    dkshell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. In three months I've only lost 7 pounds. Thanks for adding this challenge.
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a couple of days late, but I'm in too! I've been losing 5-6 pounds every month for the past 3 months. But I feel like I'm losing interest in dieting :yawn: , so this is going to be great for me to keep me on track! Good Luck Everyone!!!:happy:

I weigh 169 now..........shooting for 164 by the end of this month!:drinker:
    Beth,
    Great to have you with us. WOW 5 babies all under 5 years old. you do have your hands full. I joined MFP Jan 10th and have loved this group because everyone is so positive and keeps me motivated. Good luck. and OH I bet you love it when night time comes!! Or do you have to get up in the night with kiddies too. Phyljen:wink:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome Deb and Lula..... and Beth!
    I am in on the 3500 burn and did 533 so are today while doing a couple DVD's here at home. Why didn't we start YESTERDAY when I ran for 2 hours and 15 minutes straight!! I had way over a 1000 burned during my personal half marathon. but Saturday will come again and so I can chalk up more points after i run again.
    So it is EASTER today:flowerforyou: and we are heading out the door soon to go to hubbys sister's house and then to our farm out in the country, for an over nighter so I will not be cooking at all. Hope the food is healthy! All his sisters and their families are coming and bringing food. I know for sure we will be having fish and boiled eggs and a huge potato salad that I just finished making. think I'll go and pop some pop corn because it si my favorite snack and pretty healthy too.:happy: Enjoy the week end... what is left of it. Phyljen:bigsmile:
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    Happy Easter to all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    woohooo! I'm already down 3 lbs for the month of april :)