"Real" Women

Options

Replies

• clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    When I use the term "real" women I use it to separate "women" from "girls" or "immature b****s".
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I think I saw a show called Strange Addictions where a lady drank her own urine in hopes of curing cancer. A different episode had a guy who had sex with his car...

Did she vomit it up and eat that too? And did he stick his dipstick in the gas tank? And finally did these freaks get committed??

Why would they be committed? They weren't hurting themselves, or anyone else.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Nothing is real....
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I see the term being applicable when comparing to photoshopped magazine pictures of women. Those aren't "real" women.

this is what it is meaning...when ~real~ women are compared those airbrushed, male driven fantasy, unattainable, cartoon women on magazines! not what that jerk said about being fat. and shame on you to the women that agreed with him.

and another thing.....a vagina can be made these days. a real woman doesn't have a Y chromosome. no matter how big your fake tits are or if you cut your bate and tackle off or take shots or your dressing or desire to be.

I've been lucky enough in my life to meet a few people who were born into one gender and made the decision to change genders. They were great men who became even greater women. I'm a lot prouder to call them fellow women then some of the judgemental people on here.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Nothing is real....

Strawberry fields forever...
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Nothing is real....

Strawberry fields forever...

:bigsmile:
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to be unreal ;)
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter of they have fake tits, a tonne of makeup, are super skinny or super fat. If they have a vagina they're a woman.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter of they have fake tits, a tonne of makeup, are super skinny or super fat. If they have a vagina they're a woman.

Hear hear! :drinker:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The only time I see this term used it is used to explain a fat woman. Not curvy but fat. It just sounds like an excuse to stay fat in my opinion. And make themselves feel better about the state that theyre currently in. If I gained a hundred pounds I wouldnt go around saying I'm a real man.

To me a real woman is a woman with confidence. And doesn't need a label to feel good about herself no matter what size she is.

**applause**
  • Tikargirl
    Options
    I see the term being applicable when comparing to photoshopped magazine pictures of women. Those aren't "real" women.

Amen!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Amen!

The image is fake the woman is not. The woman/model is still a "real" living breathing, thinking, feeling, creature. Airbrushed...
    9a074ee820795a72057eaf9c8f7bdfe5_large
    ...or not.
    96870d4e-6c83-4b99-9810-61e84e58f766.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Amen!

Uh, yes they are. Stop trying to body shame.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    So what about transexuals, men who change to women through surgery, hormones etc. They want to be known as a real women.

As the OP of this thread, I did state that "I" consider trans women to be "real" women.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Also, going back to my original statement...I am not saying that women who have had any sort of surgery be it cosmetic, re-constructive or other, are not real women. What I was saying is that ALL females should be considered real women, regardless of how that got there or what they've done or not done to improve on themselves. I said all of this in my original statement.

People are going to twist things or argue no matter what anyone said. As for the comments regarding not being a real woman, because someone had reconstructive surgery after breast cancer. IMO you should be ashamed of yourself, and I hope you never have to walk that path!
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How about everyone stop complaining about everyone and comparing themselves to everyone? Seems like the safest bet. Whether its women saying they are "real women" generally in reference to their size compared to another imaginary womans size or vice versa or Im so fat- or I wish I was x womans size - We can all pretty much agree we are tired of hearing your bs about comparing yourself to another person.

Love your self- Hope the world follows. One person at a time.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend cost $100 and it needs an air pump to work!! She's real! :love: :love:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I agree. In reality, they are hobbits photoshopped to appear to look like "real" women.

Some might call it conspiracy theory, but I know you're right. Damn hobbitses!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    a real woman has a vagina

Wrong, a real woman is someone who honestly calls herself a real woman. Regardless of parts.

That makes no sense. Except in rare medical cases, boys have boy parts and girls have girl parts.