Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options

Replies

• tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Great work. You can tell a difference in the photos.
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Awesome results!! Great work!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Thanks for the inspriation! I hope to have after pictures also!!!
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    impressive results well done
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I hope someday to post afters in a 2 Piece too! Thanks for the inspiration you look awesome!
  • asitshouldbe
    Options
    I am inspired! What a difference! :bigsmile:
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration. 365 days. That is called a lifestyle change. That is so Awesome. Congrats and you look great!
  • MsWard
    Options
    Wow Kenzie what a difference! And I'm sorry but I do see muscle tone. You may not look like a gross body builder but I see tone! I mean you deserve many, many high fives just for the dedication of exercising & eating right for a complete year!! In the past I've never gotten in more than 3 months! I agree with wldrose75, at this point I wouldn't mind looking like your before pic! Cant please everyone so do it for yourself. :love: Great job :smile:
  • ShannonKN
    ShannonKN Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm pretty close to your starting point and my goal is close to your ending point, so your post was very motivating. I just have to remember to let it take time and not expect the pounds to melt off at the same rate that they do for my (much heavier) husband. So excited for you!
  • adnanshahzad
    Options
    wow you look great ...thanx to show your pics it just adds to my will power that I can reduce weight too ....thnx a lot
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and fit!! I just started Turbo Fire and I love it!!
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow- what an inspiration. Great job!
  • kallijo3
    Options
    You look awesome! Would like to talk to you about some of the programs you used!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I love it!! That is the way it is done girl! You are an inspiration :):flowerforyou:
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • janahcarter
    janahcarter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic doll!! Congratulations!!
  • asducharme
    Options
    Your legs & abs look way more toned in the after then in the before....like you said haters will hate. You did fabulous!
  • Nauti_Buoy
    Options
    Be proud! You're looking great :wink:
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!! You looked good before.....EVEN BETTER after!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!