Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• shesmartina
    shesmartina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awesome change!!!!!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    AMAZING! Love your abs! I'm on my first week of Combat and I love it!!!!! Can't wait for my afters, was thinking about doing Pump next, how did you like it?
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Isn't Combat fun!!? Oh man, love it - and it's one my husband enjoys too, so we work out together from time to time. =) I like Pump, but I love ChaLEAN Extreme more... I think ChaLEAN Extreme has more variety (there are a lot more workouts), the workouts are a bit shorter, and Chalene is the best trainer I've ever watched! The only bummer is you really have to invest in weights... I bought the adjustable weights for that program. For the difference in price of program, I'd go with ChaLEAN Extreme!
    AMAZING! Love your abs! I'm on my first week of Combat and I love it!!!!! Can't wait for my afters, was thinking about doing Pump next, how did you like it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!