Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    May 18th......my one year anniversary.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    i want to lose 25lb by may 29th so that would put me at 164lbs then il make another goal to lose more
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have mini- goals along with 2 "big" goals.

1st goal weight is 160 by May 24th. I turn 22 May 23rd, and leave for a vacation May 24th.

2nd and ultimate goal weight is 140. I am hoping to reach this by September 7th. I am going to a Taylor Swift concert that night and it just seems like a nice way to end my summer and head into winter.

So far so good. One of my Mini goals is to be down 20-23 lbs by Saint Patricks Day. And I am already down 16 and on track to hit that goal.

Good Luck everyone!
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by May 16 when My hubby and I leave on vacation.
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this month..sooooooo my realistic goal is to lose 1 lb a week until I reach my GOAL weight of 160 lbs:) I actually weighed like one day and 2 days later..I had already lost 2 lbs..But I truly watching all the categories not just my calorie INTAKE:) Best of Luck to you on your journey!! By this time next year..I should have lost at least 50lbs., if perhaps that doesnt happen I will be having gastric bypass!
  • jennifox63
    jennifox63 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by 5/25 - my birthday! (10 of it by end of March)
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 30 lbs by the last day of March. I've got a lot of 500 calorie days in my future. I think it can be done, though.
  • lashay1802
    Options
    I want to lose at least 20 by this may ...but im not sure how to go about doing this?
  • ArleneMatches
    ArleneMatches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have lost 30 and want to lose the last 30 prior to a month-long vacation in Hawaii in October. The first 30 seemed to come off fairly easy but this last 30 is DARNED hard...
  • YogaBunny2012
    Options
    July 1st - I'm going on vacay in August and I want to start preppin' my cute outfits by then :)
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 23 lbs before the middle of July. I'm going to a big family reunion this summer and I would like to officially be in ONEDERLAND! before then :D
  • kabrown1978
    kabrown1978 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 10-15 lbs by the end of April, which will put me just below 200 lbs for the first time in about a year (and a lot longer ago before that). Starting at 213.4 two weeks ago and already down 1.4 at the end of last week.
  • smyr630
    smyr630 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    15lbs by march 30th, 2013
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have different milestones this year.

My birthday is in just over 2 weeks so this my first goal to get to a 14lb (1 stone) loss. Ive currently lost 10lbs.

My husbands birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary is in June (2 days apart) and we are probably going on holiday at the end of June although we keep changing our minds as we are TTC.

We also have a weekend away booked at the end of October.
  • angelataylorneal
    angelataylorneal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Twenty more pounds by July 26th for my 20yr HS reunion!! :)
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose an additional 17lbs by April 1st. I am not overly concerned with the numbers though as much as I am with the way I look and feel and fit into my clothes; however, I am in the Biggest Loser contest at my work and would love to win!! :)

I've got pretty much the same goal and doing Biggest Loser at the gym. Down 15.2 so far and would like to lose another 15 by April 1st
  • SkrillexAsh
    SkrillexAsh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    15lbs by July 1st :)
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my target weight (130, currently 146.4) by July 27th which is my second anniversary of living a healthy lifestyle :D I know I will get there and I am super excited! I will be at 70 lbs lost.
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I had a short term goal: Under 200 by my 25th birthday this Wednesday. (I started in January, so it was lose 11 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks).

I got there a couple days early =) Weighed in at 192.2 today!!

Awesome!! Congrats!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Last Thursday would be nice.