Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• elissiara
    elissiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to get to 180 by the 21st of July as it will have been the first time I've seen my family in 22 months after working in America for two years they will be flying out to Disney World where I will join them and I want to look the best I ever have :)
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would like to be down to 10-20 pounds by my 30th birthday, July 9th. I'm not concerned so much about the # as I am about how I look and feel though.
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not so much be -thinner- by, but I want to be faster for the half marathon I'm running on Memorial Day weekend on 26 May.

Clearly speed would increase with less weight to carry around, so that will be a welcome addition :)
  • Tinker_and_Bash
    Tinker_and_Bash Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 40 by my daughter's birthday, August 12
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    For me, I have a goal to lose 30 pounds total by June 30th when I leave for Guatemala. Does anyone else have a special date that they want to get thinner by?
    yay that's my birth day lol good luck x
  • trishabristow
    trishabristow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose by May 15. My birthday and right before FL vacation. Not setting a number, but really like to be down another 25 lbs or more.
  • mommamindi
    Options
    My college graduation and the first time I see my family IN YEARS. Last time I saw them I was 60 pounds lighter.

May 17th.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I want to hit my first goal by April 30th and then my last goal by the 4th of July for a total of 30lbs.
  • coleeli
    coleeli Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 15-20 more pounds by May 2nd, my college graduation day!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    may. going on holiday
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I have a date on Wednesday. I don't think I'll lose much weight by then.
  • lynn_1972
    lynn_1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    want to lose at least 50lbs b4 heading bk to Vegas in March of 2014,would love to lose 100 in a year but not killing myself doing it so will be totally happy with 50lbs!
  • SueMGordon
    Options
    I want to lose a reasonable amount by July 13, when my son gets married. I will postpone getting the outfit until nearer the time in the anticipation of being another dress size down. I am on schedule to lose another 20 lb by then.
  • RobHoesly
    RobHoesly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose 70 pounds "this year" and get myself down to an ideal weight of 215 (I'm almost 37 and 6'1").
    Started an extreme diet and workout program on January 7th and I'm down 21 pounds as of today, so think I'm headed in the right direction!
  • gilmoregirlsr
    gilmoregirlsr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 180 by June (that's 33lbs between now and then).
    My daughter is graduating and I don't want to be preoccupied by how I look. I hope to have a nice dress and feel confident for her big day!

Then I have a wedding in my home town in September and hope to be at least down to 160 by then.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds by mid June. Going to Hawaii and I want to be in much better shape!
  • hreu213
    Options
    Ooo I've got lots of little ones!
    I'm 5"10 and currently 79kg (175lb),
    by my birthday on the 13th of April I want to weigh under 70kg - 69.9 would even be fine! (so, under 154lb)
    And then at the beginning of July my brother turns 18 - in NZ this means he can drink and get into clubs - so I'm taking him out and I want to look SMASHING! My goal weight for then is 64kg (141lb).
    And by the end of 2013 I want to be at my ultimate weight goal of 60kg (132lb) - although that is subject to change, as once I get down to about 64kg I want to start toning so I may gain some muscle!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on the 1st June so planning on losing as much as I can by then! To be honest I didn't start as early as I should have, but planning on carrying on after the wedding (though I may have a few days off for the honeymoon) :smile:
  • Vicki685
    Vicki685 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't really got a time based target. My plan is to see where I'm at by the one year point ( which coincides pretty nicely with my birthday) and re-evaluate from there. Though having said that having the last 13 lbs on my ticker gone by then would be great though with my rate of loss not entirely realistic.
  • nm8962
    nm8962 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    June 27, 2012, I weighed 256 pounds. I'm down to 187 pounds. I want to lose 12.2 pounds weighing 175 by March 26, 2013. No special reason other than it's my next goal.