Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• hannahbuchan
    Options
    I've just recently had a baby (9weeks ago) and i am gradually losing weight. So far since having her i have lost 47lbs, and have another 30-35lbs to go. My first goal is to have lost another 17lbs by Summer (July) and then by Christmas when my daughter is a yr to have lost a further 15. Bringing me to pre pregnancy weight :) Doing this as healthily as possible as i don't want to trigger old demons (used to have an anorexia) and also i am breastfeeding so need to make sure i am eating enough to help with milk supply :) xxx
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    June 30 th 2013, another 30 pounds....to reach my final goal weight
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    my daughter graduates July 18th, want to be in my wedding suit when I go :-)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hopefully lose 10lb by 1 March! And another 10lbs by 1 April! Wouldn't kill myself if I took longer, as long as I stay on track!
  • HealedWholeLoved
    HealedWholeLoved Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to my Territory of Origin on a Mission Trip & to visit my Family .. I Expect to lose another at Least another 36 pounds by July 14, 2013 ... That will be a Total of 100 POUNDS LOST! ... They Will ALL be Blown Away!!

GOD Must be Up to Something!! ... :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • oowyrakcaj
    Options
    I'd like to reach my target by my birthday - 15th November. That's 32 weeks away, and I want to lose 32 pounds. 1lb per week is very doable. I want to lose as much weight as possible for the summer though.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want to be under 140 pounds by my birthday, May 22. I'm 150 now. I'm not entirely sure what I want my final weight to be (I have it set to be 125 right now), I want to see how i look and feel once I get down really close and then decide how far I want to go, but I would like to be done by the last week of June. I don't know if that's doable but I hope it is. I started on February 9 at 159 pounds. I actually weighed 148 a week ago but really screwed up this past week so I gained two back. But that tells me in around 6-7 weeks I can lose 11 pounds. I know it might slow down, though, so we'll see.
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is october 2014 my 30th birthday which is roughly 7lbs a month.
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    I want to reach my goal by March 24th, my 21st birthday!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yesterday! No really would like to be to goal by my BD end of May,6 lbs WILL DO

Made it on April 5 yeah!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 pounds by November 27, 2013 -- my 20th wedding anniversary. We're going to Maui. :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I'm at 230. I'd like to be under 200 (Onderland) by my daughter's wedding in December. So that's about 4 lbs. a month. . .
  • SugarQueen_x
    Options
    I want to lose 20 more pounds before July 11th. (My 20th birthday!) =D
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I so hope that I am not trying to lose too much too fast, but if I could lose35 lbs. by end of June, I would be thrilled! My weight goal is 155 and I want my bloodwork to show improvements in several areas as well. My next lab appointment for blood workup is 4-24-13.

I am really giving it my best shot. I have several "coaches" or "supporters" in place. Buddies who work out with me, walk with me and make sure I get to the gym each day. I have just started with a personal trainer. I also have another person who is monitoring my BMI, Visceral Fat, needed protein and calories, plus I log in my food and exercise here each day.

I read the threads, questions and answers that are posted here to learn as much as I can about eating healthy, working out properly, taking in proper nutrients, getting enough hours of sleep and coping with emotional eating. It is all these elements combined that give us a healthy lifestyle for wellness. So I am looking to improve each one!!! Thank you for being here and helping me to see each component in a new light.
    lockmand