Lose 10lbs with the 3 Day Diet!

Options

Replies

• alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I don't know what 3 day diet is. Seems that no one here has. However it reminds me of a Ben Stiller's movie "Something about Mary" where he talks about "6 minute abs" video. :-/
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING !! AND YES PPL SWEAR THERE EXPERTS BUT THERE OVERWEIGHT!! LOL IM JUST EXPERIMENTING WITH MY BODY IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX

1. no need to yell.
    2. this is a quick fix.
    3. I wouldn't experiment with this.
    4. They're not there.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING !! AND YES PPL SWEAR THERE EXPERTS BUT THERE OVERWEIGHT!! LOL IM JUST EXPERIMENTING WITH MY BODY IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX

1. no need to yell.
    2. this is a quick fix.
    4. They're not there.

/thread
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOW READING THIS .. I PUT LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS BECAUSE THATS WHAT PPL SAY YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 10LBS NOT THAT UR LITERALLY GOING TO LOSE 10LBS .. OF COURSE HEAVIER PPL ARE MORE LIKELY TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER .. DOCTORS PUT OBESE PPL ON THIS DIET RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.. AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNO IT ALL , IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX , I HAVE MY REASONS FOR TRYING THIS .. AND I LOST 50LBS SLOW AND STEADY SO I KNO HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT THE NATURAL WEIGH .. BUT I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY I WANT TO TRY IT ..

ALL I ASKED WAS IF ANYONE CAME OFF THIS DIET EATING VERY CLEAN AND STILL GAINED BCK ALL THE WEIGHT THEY LOST .CUS I KNO ONCE U COME OFF AND U EAT JUNKFOOD UR GONNA GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BCK.

So how many of you heard about this diet?

Ive been doing alot of research and it seems pretty legit. Every meal is pretty balanced but every meal is low in calories.
    I grasped the concept that i will not lose 10lbs of fat but of weight/waterweight.
    I'm not expecting to lose 10lbs just an extra 3-4lbs to add to my weekly loss. Alot of people say you gain the quickly BUT it depends what you eat when you come off of the diet because its obvious your gonna gain weight if you eat burger and fries..

Has anyone came off the diet and ate very cean and still gained weight?

What im planning to is the first day coming off of the diet is to eat alot of fruits and veggies and lean protein like eggs, fish and chicken.. then on the second day start introducing complex carbs, like whole wheat toast and by the third day im back to normal eating.

I wouldnt be mad if i gained back like 1 or 2 lbs, but if im exercising and eating sensely i dont see why i shud gain the lbs back..

Anyone wanna try it?

Im starting tomorrow.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOW READING THIS .. I PUT LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS BECAUSE THATS WHAT PPL SAY YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 10LBS NOT THAT UR LITERALLY GOING TO LOSE 10LBS .. OF COURSE HEAVIER PPL ARE MORE LIKELY TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER .. DOCTORS PUT OBESE PPL ON THIS DIET RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.. AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNO IT ALL , IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX , I HAVE MY REASONS FOR TRYING THIS .. AND I LOST 50LBS SLOW AND STEADY SO I KNO HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT THE NATURAL WEIGH .. BUT I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY I WANT TO TRY IT ..

ALL I ASKED WAS IF ANYONE CAME OFF THIS DIET EATING VERY CLEAN AND STILL GAINED BCK ALL THE WEIGHT THEY LOST .CUS I KNO ONCE U COME OFF AND U EAT JUNKFOOD UR GONNA GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BCK.

2e0o49g.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    any 3 day diet that claims for you to lose 10 lbs is not legit....
    sounds like you need to go back to weight loss 101
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Actually, you also said it sounded legit and healthy. It is neither.
  • blueboxblues
    blueboxblues Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Copied from their website: "Neither the staff nor management of 3 Day Diets are experienced, licensed, or knowledgeable to judge or recommend the validity or safety of this diet. We do not necessarily endorse this diet and recommend that before trying this or any other diet to consult a physician or licensed medical practitioner. Use at your own risk. "

HAHAHAHAHA
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    1. NO ONE IS YELLING , WHAT IS IT TO YOU IF I DECIDE TO USE CAPSLOCK ..
    2. I KNOW ITS A QUICK FIX BUT IM NOT TRYING IT EXACTLY FOR THAT REASON ..
    3. THATS ON YOU .. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT
    4. AND THANK YOU PROFESSOR

1. no need to yell.
    2. this is a quick fix.
    4. They're not there.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    stupid phds, stupid homonyms, screw you guys I'm going to whitecastle.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

2e0o49g.jpg

:flowerforyou:

the diet doesnt work...you dont lose real weight.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You seem to be uninterested in any advice to not do this. People are telling you it's not healthy or sustainable and you're not interested in hearing that.

So why ask for advice in the first place? If you're dead set on doing it no matter what then go ahead and do it. But don't attack people trying to give you good advice.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    mvBNt.gif
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    You seem to be uninterested in any advice to not do this. People are telling you it's not healthy or sustainable and you're not interested in hearing that.

So why ask for advice in the first place? If you're dead set on doing it no matter what then go ahead and do it. But don't attack people trying to give you good advice.

Yep. If you post about a fad crash diet to the forums expecting people to fully endorse your half baked idea of "losing water weight to gain energy" you're gunna have a bad time.
  • shanswan
    shanswan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you are in a major deficit everyday you are NOT going to lose weight. Jumble your schedule every three days. I ate an extra 250 calories yesterday and will be at 1000 or so for the next two days and then I will add again. Only thing that is keeping me losing. Slow but steady :-)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    If you are in a major deficit everyday you are NOT going to lose weight. Jumble your schedule every three days. I ate an extra 250 calories yesterday and will be at 1000 or so for the next two days and then I will add again. Only thing that is keeping me losing. Slow but steady :-)

Unless you are less than five feet tall, that still amounts to a pretty significant deficit.

OP, if you aren't actually interested in the diet advice, could you at least take the Internet advice offered?
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Bwahahaha. I love the magic of internet meme generators.

Nx5q8ln.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    THATS WHY IM PAYING NO MIND TO PPL THAT THINK IM TRYING TO DO A QUICK FIX LMAO, THEY DONT KNO ME .. THEY DONT KNO I LOST 50LBS SLOW AND STEADY .. AND IM ONLY TRYING THIS DIET TO GET RID OF WATER WEIGHT AND INCREASE MY ENERGY.. IM JUST EXPERIMENTING W MY BODY

i think you're misunderstanding what "water weight" means.

your body needs water. if you dehydrate yourself, you can temporarily shed some of that "weight", but your body will instantly re-acquire that water weight once you start drinking fluids again. you can't stay dehydrated or you'll die.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

This exactly.

People gave you logical reasons not to do it, even gave a disclaimer from the diet's WEBSITE. (Yes, I am talking loudly here).

It's your body, do what you want.
    But it's a STUPID STUPID idea. (yup, more loud talking here)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yes, ice cream and hot dogs seem totally balanced.
    lol love it