Lose 10lbs with the 3 Day Diet!

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOW READING THIS .. I PUT LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS BECAUSE THATS WHAT PPL SAY YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 10LBS NOT THAT UR LITERALLY GOING TO LOSE 10LBS .. OF COURSE HEAVIER PPL ARE MORE LIKELY TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER .. DOCTORS PUT OBESE PPL ON THIS DIET RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.. AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNO IT ALL , IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX , I HAVE MY REASONS FOR TRYING THIS .. AND I LOST 50LBS SLOW AND STEADY SO I KNO HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT THE NATURAL WEIGH .. BUT I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY I WANT TO TRY IT ..

ALL I ASKED WAS IF ANYONE CAME OFF THIS DIET EATING VERY CLEAN AND STILL GAINED BCK ALL THE WEIGHT THEY LOST .CUS I KNO ONCE U COME OFF AND U EAT JUNKFOOD UR GONNA GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BCK.

2e0o49g.jpg

*throws panties*

Wait, wrong thread. My bad. *backs away, slowly*
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    35005508.jpg
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Also

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyl10vpOIIRXD_wq7ZJFiG_UG7U_vEMixz8xNSlohmoi5LnRl
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    bump (this is fairly entertaining)
  • chocl8girl
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I am wasting my breath since you seem unable to post without using your caps lock, but here goes.

If you lost 50 lbs doing it the healthy way....I can't understand for the life for me why you'd then wanna follow a 3 day crash diet. You say you want to lose water weight and increase energy. One...if you lost 50 lbs...the water weight is already gone.

Two....this diet WILL NOT increase your energy...it'll zap it. Did you not read people's accounts that they did this wackadoo diet and were so tired they could not keep their eyes open. You can't starve your body for 3 days with the goal of INCREASING energy. That's just crazy talk.

^^^THIS!!!!

You said you were asking if people had tried it, and what their results were. Well, people told you, and you ignored them, because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Seems "legit."

This whole thread was completely pointless, congratulations! :drinker:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOW READING THIS .. I PUT LOSE 10LBS IN 3 DAYS BECAUSE THATS WHAT PPL SAY YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 10LBS NOT THAT UR LITERALLY GOING TO LOSE 10LBS .. OF COURSE HEAVIER PPL ARE MORE LIKELY TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER .. DOCTORS PUT OBESE PPL ON THIS DIET RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.. AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNO IT ALL , IM NOT LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX , I HAVE MY REASONS FOR TRYING THIS .. AND I LOST 50LBS SLOW AND STEADY SO I KNO HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT THE NATURAL WEIGH .. BUT I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY I WANT TO TRY IT ..

ALL I ASKED WAS IF ANYONE CAME OFF THIS DIET EATING VERY CLEAN AND STILL GAINED BCK ALL THE WEIGHT THEY LOST .CUS I KNO ONCE U COME OFF AND U EAT JUNKFOOD UR GONNA GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BCK.

attitude_zpsf1027214.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    bah.

And by this, I'm pretty sure she means...

No.
  • Smoothroz
    Smoothroz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too tried this diet more than once and I lost 4-5 pounds each time. Unlike others I found the dinner meals to be way too much food. If you eat right continuously, there is no reason to say you will gain the weight back. Try it, everyone is different. Plus, the ice cream is a great treat after eating the veggies and hot dogs.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Seems legit. Let's just all do it, it will save arguing.

Then we can pay £££ to do a celeb endorsed diet where we all drink pregnant chicken pee

Then we can all take pills that raise our heartbeats, make us insomniac and lose us a ton of muscle

Then we can eat exotic sounding berries that turn our mouths purple and give us indigestion which puts us off eating anyway

Then we can take the cheap diet pills from the 'health food store' that taste like sawdust, but hey, they are filling and totally negative calories, right?

Then we can all eat 430 cals a day exercise a ton and credit our weight loss to the mysterious tribal necklace made from volcano diamonds that cose £99.99 from the late night shopping channel

Then we can move to level4 of weight loss, at last we are admitted to the inner circle and allow to drink by a full moon the goblet of secret snake oil that only the really slim know about and are keeping from us

This is the future people of MPF, why fight it?!??
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    THANK U , SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY ANSERING MY QUESTION , WELL COMING CLOSE TO IT.. THATS HOW I FEEL .. IF YOU EAT REALLY CLEAN FOR THE NEXT FEWS DAYS U SHUDDNT GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BCK .. A FEW LBS IS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT NOT THE WHOLE 5-7LBS
    I too tried this diet more than once and I lost 4-5 pounds each time. Unlike others I found the dinner meals to be way too much food. If you eat right continuously, there is no reason to say you will gain the weight back. Try it, everyone is different. Plus, the ice cream is a great treat after eating the veggies and hot dogs.
  • mwalker73
    Options
    Seems legit. Let's just all do it, it will save arguing.

Then we can pay £££ to do a celeb endorsed diet where we all drink pregnant chicken pee

Then we can all take pills that raise our heartbeats, make us insomniac and lose us a ton of muscle

Then we can eat exotic sounding berries that turn our mouths purple and give us indigestion which puts us off eating anyway

Then we can take the cheap diet pills from the 'health food store' that taste like sawdust, but hey, they are filling and totally negative calories, right?

Then we can all eat 430 cals a day exercise a ton and credit our weight loss to the mysterious tribal necklace made from volcano diamonds that cose £99.99 from the late night shopping channel

Then we can move to level4 of weight loss, at last we are admitted to the inner circle and allow to drink by a full moon the goblet of secret snake oil that only the really slim know about and are keeping from us

This is the future people of MPF, why fight it?!??

Winner.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    People are very quick to judge, different things work for different people I tried the gm diet which is 7 days long, I didn't lose loads of weight but my appetite adapted, which I found a kickstart to a sustainable change in diet. But I always struggled with starting a diet so for me it worked. Some people will always give you advice on what they think is best but i always ask myself when they are commenting on posts if they are such experts in the right and healthy way to live, why are they overweight in the 1st place. Good luck whatever u decide

I always ask myself if people are ALWAYS STARTING DIETS why couldn't they get it right in the first place? I may have been overweight but I NEVER went on a diet, I found MFP and started to make healthier choices and lost 94lbs so far, maybe that gives me a good start on being able to give out a little advice? And the advice I give is being used by many of my MFP friends with great success, I'm obviously doing it WRONG :angry:

I think that you have misunderstood what I have said, I am not implying that what you or anyone else has said is wrong, what I am saying is that if you listen to everyone that has/hasn't lost weight's advice it can be very confusing. And when you read people's success stories they often have different routes they take. I do not profess to know everything or even anything about losing weight what I do know is that one shoe definitely doesn't fit all. This is the 1st time in my life that I have been overweight and felt the need to make a lifestyle change and all I'm saying is that it can be a minefield.

Feel free to flame away as I am not a professional, but I think the calorie in vs. calorie out shoe fits about 99% of humans.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    All I can say, after looking at the web site, is that for me? It's a recipe for homicide. If I ate that little for three days in a row, I WOULD kill someone. :wink:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhyquc2Hw11rrd1clo1_500_zpsb95b5d77.gif
  • msmarion2b
    Options
    What happens on the 4th day??

^^This! I tried this years ago, yeah I lost about 9lbs, but I was also starving and the weight came right back on as soon as I started eating normally. Portion control and exercise.

EXACTLY THIS.

Dont waste your time. I hate stupid fad diets. Eat healthy and proportional and exercise to lose weight, there is no easy way out.
  • chocl8girl
    Options
    tumblr_mhyquc2Hw11rrd1clo1_500_zpsb95b5d77.gif

Bahahaha! Someone's sarcasm detector meter must have gotten broken along with the caps lock button....
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    when i read that, i can't help but hear it in my head in Cartman's voice. :noway:

tumblr_maak1zaSMy1r3a62yo1_1280.jpg