Dr Oz new diet? Anyone doing it

Options

Replies

• RavenMoon528
    Options
    Well John, Wrong Again, I may have not been the OP, but i have been on this feed since the 19th of Feb! Where I made my 1st original post. Then this morning I see all of this and so Of Course, i will Speak Up! What is wrong with you ppl? I can just imagine the confidence you instill to your own children, or anyone else who crosses your path in Life.... God Help Them! And John, I did notice your 1st response and then it went downhill from there...Too Bad You Couldn't Keep it Classy!
    As for Who I am... I am a Member of this site and have every right to my opinions just as some of you have to your Ugly behavior towards others who are trying to Better Themselves and make the Horrible Mistake of thinking MFP would be the Proper Forum to do so!
    DUDE...you are taking the internet WAY too seriously... If you're going to take these forums so personally, its going to be a tough haul for you....

trophy_logo_nobruce.jpg

Your Correct! Not Everyone gets a trophy but I have 2! And All I'm saying is it wouldn't kill any of you to be a little more Sensitive to ppl who have pretty much had THAT Kind of Treatment their Entire Lives! And maybe they should have it on the home page that mentioning Dr Oz will get you a Group beat-down so ppl know what to expect when they sign into a forum page! I have allowed you to take up too much of my precious time...Karma is a *****!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! Why are people still so angry???
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Because they're starving themselves on some crazy green coffee bean and raspberry diet they saw on TV.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Well John, Wrong Again, I may have not been the OP, but i have been on this feed since the 19th of Feb! Where I made my 1st original post. Then this morning I see all of this and so Of Course, i will Speak Up! What is wrong with you ppl? I can just imagine the confidence you instill to your own children, or anyone else who crosses your path in Life.... God Help Them! And John, I did notice your 1st response and then it went downhill from there...Too Bad You Couldn't Keep it Classy!
    As for Who I am... I am a Member of this site and have every right to my opinions just as some of you have to your Ugly behavior towards others who are trying to Better Themselves and make the Horrible Mistake of thinking MFP would be the Proper Forum to do so!
    DUDE...you are taking the internet WAY too seriously... If you're going to take these forums so personally, its going to be a tough haul for you....

trophy_logo_nobruce.jpg

Click "Quote"; Enter Text; Click "Post Reply". If you do it in any other order, it doesn't work.
  • KittieLea
    Options

Because they're starving themselves on some crazy green coffee bean and raspberry diet they saw on TV.
    Oh cool, I think I saw that on Dr. Oz lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Yeah! He's so dreamy. And a doctor!

*swoon*
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options

well, great news! there's a new magic pill on today's show! so if you missed the last magic pill show, you can get on a new fad wagon.

but does that mean the old fad wagon isn't actually going anywhere? or are they both going somewhere? there can't be two magic pills, right? but then, he had a show last week, too ... which fad are we supposed to choose??!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My theory is that Dr. Oz reassures himself that he is doing something that may help someone to take charge of their eating habits and think about health. Now we all can say that most people out there consume very unhealthy things on a daily basis and any change in diet or views on their diet may lead to change. Diets are fads eating healthy and natural food and being active will eventually get you to your goal.
  • Clownfish423
    Clownfish423 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    droz_zpsb4da2921.gif

Love it!
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    I have been doing the Green coffee bean diet from him along with the Saffron X and Raspberry Ketones. I have lost 22.5 lbs in 3 mths and am visibly thinner. I have also lost 17.5 inches but i CHANGED MY FOOD DRASTICALLY. Not a Magic Bullet but I Know it works for me along with diet. I have not been able to exercise in this time either. So I am pretty happy with the supplements. And it has a money back that I won't be using! So It Works for Me!

I have highlighted the portion that has actually produced your results...

dang..beat me to it

Also you probably lost a bigger portion of that in LBM as opposed to someone who did that and was working out.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

trophy_logo_nobruce.jpg

Your Correct! Not Everyone gets a trophy but I have 2! And All I'm saying is it wouldn't kill any of you to be a little more Sensitive to ppl who have pretty much had THAT Kind of Treatment their Entire Lives! And maybe they should have it on the home page that mentioning Dr Oz will get you a Group beat-down so ppl know what to expect when they sign into a forum page! I have allowed you to take up too much of my precious time...Karma is a *****!

You're right, some people are not particularly polite or sensitive on here. All I can tell you is that's the internet for ya. If people bug you just ignore it and move on. But please please oh PLEASE stop capitalizing everything!!!!!!

Proper nouns and the first word of a sentence only, m'lady.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    quack_zps0b65604e.jpg
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for the woman that posted the question
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Perhaps Dr. Oz should consider endorsing some type of supplement or program to help people relax...or find a sense of humor....
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Who is Dr Oz?:yawn:
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like Dr. Oz but I do understand why people think he is confusing because he does give lots of info. My take on him is that he will put people on the show to give us information on what works for some. He never really asks everyone to do everything he says on every show. It's impossible. Really listen. He doesn't always ask you to try everything people say. In fact, he will tell you straight out what he does. Then just assume he doesn't do the rest. If you read his books and follow his websites, he is true to who he is, what he believes and how he practices. But he also wants to share others' ideas and what works for them. What I do know is different ways of eating work for different people. I am glad to hear all the advice. I research what I hear and what I think might work for me. The rest is for someone else. Good luck all! :)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I like Dr. Oz but I do understand why people think he is confusing because he does give lots of info. My take on him is that he will put people on the show to give us information on what works for some. He never really asks everyone to do everything he says on every show. It's impossible. Really listen. He doesn't always ask you to try everything people say. In fact, he will tell you straight out what he does. Then just assume he doesn't do the rest. If you read his books and follow his websites, he is true to who he is, what he believes and how he practices. But he also wants to share others' ideas and what works for them. What I do know is different ways of eating work for different people. I am glad to hear all the advice. I research what I hear and what I think might work for me. The rest is for someone else. Good luck all! :)

this is a guy that works out constantly and eats like a rabbit. but he isn't on there pushing either of those things -- because that doesn't sell. unless, I guess, he got into selling exercise equipment -- which is, maybe, down the road still. no, instead, he tries to convince people that pills can fix everything and you can still stay lazy and unmotivated.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    this is a guy that works out constantly and eats like a rabbit. but he isn't on there pushing either of those things -- because that doesn't sell. unless, I guess, he got into selling exercise equipment -- which is, maybe, down the road still.

drozshakeweight.jpg
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I bet OP was talking about the Wheat Belly diet.
    Which is kind of unrealistic but not necessarily a crazy thing. It basically tells you to get rid of all processed foods and stick with brown rice and buckwheat in small portions.
  • KittieLea
    Options
    Who else received a warning for having too much fun in this thread?
    LOL!!