Stereotypes that DON'T fit you

Options

Replies

• MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, Hispanic, and I don't have 5 kids by 4 different guys and live off Government Assistance.
    Oh, and that because I'm Hispanic, I should already know Spanish.

Aggravating.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Black people are stupid, late, lazy, etc. There are some that fit, but I'm fairly smart and stay current on politics, etc, even before Obama.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Played the piano for 3 years, knows how to ice skate/hockey and snowboard. Like badminton, ping pong, chess. Certified lifeguard so yes I can swim and really well lol. Likes to watch discovery/ history channel. Took all university courses in high school so I do have some level of intelligence. Does not smoke weed!
  • jryepin
    jryepin Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm Indian so.....my parents own a convenient store, I don't use deodorant, i'm good at math and science, I don't date outside my race, I'm having an arranged marriage, I'm racist towards other races besides my own, I worship cows, I'm hindu......the list goes on and on.........and literally none of the above has applied to me ever :smile:
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm a smart blond fromNew Jersey. I am not orange, a guido, or a drunk

I'm not into makeup or hair at all and rarely war any jewelry but I like pretty things too

I'm a tolerant, accepting Christian who thinks gays should be allowed to marry
    Mee too!:on the last one. flowerforyou:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm Mexican and I've never dug under a fence with a spoon.

love this (:
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    People see blonde, boobs and assume I'm "easy" or dumb. Both wrong. I've just finished university and have been with my other half since I was 14. But they're the most typical stereotypes I get.

People also seem shocked when they find out I like horror manga.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm Mexican and I've never dug under a fence with a spoon.

love this (:

^ this and neither have any of my family.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm Indian so.....my parents own a convenient store, I don't use deodorant, i'm good at math and science, I don't date outside my race, I'm having an arranged marriage, I'm racist towards other races besides my own, I worship cows, I'm hindu......the list goes on and on.........and literally none of the above has applied to me ever :smile:

what about being a vegetarian and having a spot on your head? my indian friend is none of that either.
  • jryepin
    jryepin Posts: 114
    Options

what about being a vegetarian and having a spot on your head? my indian friend is none of that either.

Nope I'm catholic, not hindu so I can eat all the meat I want :happy: I don't wear a bindi (spot on my head) unless it's for a family event, but even then it's just for decoration.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Utah Mormon and fit most the stereotypes, at least the ones that are accurate /true. :-) Go ahead, try me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Utah Mormon and fit most the stereotypes, at least the ones that are accurate /true. :-) Go ahead, try me.

you have many wives?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    you can't drink pepsi, or is it coke?
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i HATE REGGAETON MUSIC and im hispanic
  • westerly34
    Options
    indian male sooo.....unathletic, speak in an accent, own a gas station, eat curry, skinny eventho i once was lol
  • lizm2805
    lizm2805 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm blonde and very intelligent.

Me too :)
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    English but hate tea, scones, and chips
    must be great with kids because i've got 4, wrong i'm crap with other peoples kids

stereotypes in area i live in

i dont want to send my kids out to play on the streets 9-9 every chance i get from the age of 4
    i dont want to ditch my kids every chance i get to go out drinking
    i dont want to cheat on my husband
    i'm not taking drugs because i "got thin"

stereotypes suck!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i am a man and i use my brains more than my balls
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Because I Homeschool my children I sit on my butt and really don't :/

That loving the Lord makes me a prude

This ^^
    And I'm from Utah- born and raised. But I'm not a Mormon or a polygamist. lol EVERYONE assumes I'm one or the other!
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Don't lie about us being Sister Wives ;)
    Because I Homeschool my children I sit on my butt and really don't :/

That loving the Lord makes me a prude

This ^^
    And I'm from Utah- born and raised. But I'm not a Mormon or a polygamist. lol EVERYONE assumes I'm one or the other!