MFPForumsMovie_zpsd9f934bb.jpg

OMG. WIN!!!^

tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400.gif
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think I'll just wait for the movie.

oooh ooooh can I be an extra? I'll pour Yoovie a drink from a street cart!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I posted on the other post as well...but when I went back to edit/delete it, I couldn't figure out how!? (I'm a moron...I know!) I just wanted to say that I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. I've already had a bunch of PMs from people offering to help with my TDEE question (and, yes, I had already used the search function...just was confused about some specifics and didn't want to start a whole post, because I was nervous that I had missed something and people would get annoyed with me).

Bottom line is that I take it back. I was wrong -- I'll admit it. There is a ton of value to be found on the forums.
    (Hangs head and shuffles feet...I'd put in a GIF, but I seriously don't know how!?) :blushing:

You're not a moron, honey...MFP only gives you a 15 minute window to edit or delete your comments. :Bighugforyou:

And GIGANTIC HUG for you, OP!! Couldn't agree more!! :drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    (Hangs head and shuffles feet...I'd put in a GIF, but I seriously don't know how!?) :blushing:

You find a picture on the internet and put the link to it as shown below. Or you can upload a picture to a photosharing site like photobucket and get the link that way.

[*img] http://www.........[/img*]

Just remove the (*)
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    cm-25012-050710a5492cb6.gif
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this post was great and all, but let's talk about something task. there are about half a dozen gifs used here that I have been saving for the right thread and now when I use them I won't be the first. And that is some BULL****! Fortunately I have about 50 more, but I swear if one more of my stashed gifs gets posted today I'm rage quitting this piece RIGHT ****ING NOW
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks (re: how to post GIFs)!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this post was great and all, but let's talk about something task. there are about half a dozen gifs used here that I have been saving for the right thread and now when I use them I won't be the first. And that is some BULL****! Fortunately I have about 50 more, but I swear if one more of my stashed gifs gets posted today I'm rage quitting this piece RIGHT ****ING NOW

very_angry_gif.gif
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I agree. This place has taught me that I can eat. And *****es love to eat.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Where others see a decline in MFP, I see a rise.
    Where others see negativity, I see information passing back and forth.
    Where others see people being mean, I see people trying to share the vast knowledge they have gained through trial and error.
    Where others see disagreement, I see debate.
    Where others see "bullying", I see people who are trying to protect others from falling into various "diet" traps and fads.

If it wasn't for how I see MFP today, I would still be the same person (and the same weight) I was when I first started here in September of 2011.

It is because I acknowledged the information passing back and forth on the boards ...
    It is because I listened to those who have been here the longest and have "been there, done that" ...
    It is because I can tell the difference between a disagreement and a debate ...
    And it is because I know the TRUE meaning of "bullying" and know that NOTHING here on MFP even remotely comes close ... that I finally stopped falling into the various "diet" traps and fads.

It is because of the rise of MFP that I am where I am today ... 4 sizes smaller and 65 pounds lighter.

MFP is not declining ... perhaps you are just not seeing it clearly.

:drinker:

Only one of the reasons i love you Marni!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Awwww ... po wittle baby ... "pats Dave on the head* ... does someone need a hug? How about a flower? :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I couldn't stop watching Tinkerbell getting spanked.

Is that wrong?

focus.gif

I was kinda thinking...."Mmmmm a spanking"

Then I felt dirty.

:blushing:
  • MacInCali
    Options
    I think I'll just wait for the movie.

Okay now this is awesome ... but the what the hell should I wear to the Oscars?! *goes shopping*
  • MacInCali
    Options
    And fortunately for the MFP community, as the more active posters earn their three strikes and are sent on their MFP forum vacation, others simply fill in and pick up their slack.

It's a great system...

We all must do our part to keep the knowledge flowing!! :drinker:
    Although I hate that we're losing so many of our MVP's due to strikes. :explode:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I will make one just for you so that you will always have one to fall back on.

Hey, you didn't say you were looking for quality!
  • MacInCali
    Options
    For the OP:

tumblr_m8f60zKNXs1rr2zps.gif

I love hugs, thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Well said and so true, Love everything you said about MFP! If it wasn't for me getting Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, and being unable to lose the 5 lb I gained, I never would have signed up for MFP. Plus I have one of my pts. to thank, who told me about the site. The Food diary, increased exercise and the friends I made on MFP early on, are what helped me lose those 5 lb in 3 months, after having tried for over a year and I'm a Dietitian, I know how to lose weight, I'm in the Business.