Looking for friends who actually eat

Options
123457»

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i am on here several times a day & hold myself accountable for my new way of living. i have sent you a friend request because together we can achieve any of our goals!
  • suemichele
    suemichele Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there....looking to tone up and be healthy. I love to exercise and fit it in when I can! I do eat and trying to eat healthy! Add me if you would like to!
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    Add me - I eat with normal appetite and average portion sizes...yet every day I come up as under - way under - of my calorie intake goal :( and I am still heavy...go figure..
  • davidwgold
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me as well! I try to aim and eat as much as I need each day and fill my diet with plenty of nutrients, I too do not enjoy congratulating those who are on such low calorie diets as it's not exactly the healthiest of options so feel free to add me and we can chat and discuss all manner of things :)
  • 2013queen
    2013queen Posts: 82
    Options
    I eat and I workout so I can eat AND drink wine!
    I am 33, 5ft 3,
    SW - 162
    CW - 150
    GW - 126
    so, a fair way to go, just worked out that there are 24 weeks until my 34th bday and 24 pounds to lose. Think thats a bit ambitious but we shall see.

Exercise wise I work out:
    Mon - body pump
    Tues - CXworx, body balance and either a short run or swim
    Thurs - Body pump and CX
    Fri - sometimes gym and swim, sometimes pub lol
    Sat/sun - some walking.
    So a fair amount but not ott.

Anyway, my diary is open and I am VERY honest, I dont always log at the weekend as I am busy but I still stick to:
    1700 cals a day without eating back exercise cals (I know the cals in everything so keep it all mentally going). I never go over cals and I try and get as close to the mark as poss, a bit under perhaps more often 1500-1600 but certainly will never join the sub1000 club!
  • Roxie8611
    Roxie8611 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    haha love your post! Feel free to add me :)
  • tiggersized55
    Options
    You can add me too ~ or anyone else on this message board too :smile:
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

35 y/o
    5'3"
    SW 147
    CW 140
    GW 125-130

Eat 1400+ calories.
  • NuttyNat24
    NuttyNat24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I'm looking for MFPals to help with motivation, give each other tips and eventually make really good friends (hopefully)

24yr old,
    5ft
    SW & CW 198
    GW 120
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add Me....I just started a few days ago....I'm 43....mom of 2.....I EAT....and I exercise a few times a week. I want to be HEALTHY....period.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey there - feel free to add me. I definitely like to eat my calories and average 1400-1700 normally, though I am following the 5:2 diet to see what it's all about as I've hit a plateau recently. I wouldn't say I eat completely clean, but I rarely eat junk food and like to cook things at home with fresh and whenever possible organic free range meats.

Facts about me:
    Age 32
    Height 4'11
    SW 246lbs
    CW 236lbs
    GW 180lbs
    UGW 140lbs