How intimidiating do you think you are?

Options

Replies

• 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Very intimidating! Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. Lmao! I can fake tough and bring out the inner b*tch when necessary.

^^^^^This exactly! I have my trainer scared to death of the "inner *****". Not needed her yet, but she is certainly available when needed LOL.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    screw around and find out ;)

Justttt Kidding.. I feel like I am as intimidating as a little fluffy bunny... though I have been told I have a b*tch look' about me.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm about as intimidating as a new born kitten. But people tell me I have a "back the F away from me" look. *shrugs* I'm really a nice person.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    With a single glance, I strike fear into the hearts of my enemies ... and kittens and puppies. ;p I'm pretty much owned after that.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm the most intimidating girl I know. Truth.
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My intimidation factor probably has a lot to do with how I dress. Lots of strangers tend to make wide loops around the goth chick in 6" platforms. But hey, if it keeps the crazies away from me while I'm trying to mind my own business on public transit, then so be it!

I also think that people in my hometown in general would find me intimidating simply because I don't fall into the "townie" stereotype. I graduated HS from a private school, I graduated college even after switching programs, I respect the English language enough to implement it correctly, and I don't follow tradition. My own boyfriend told me that he was slightly intimidated by me because I have a college degree... :<
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    In the right scenario, I can be VERY intimidating. I'm a middle school history teacher and 98% of the time, my students and I are very sympatico, BUT there are times. I get very quiet and measured in my tones and my kids will tell me later that they wish I would scream at them instead of being so serious.

I of course tell them if I wanted them happy, I wouldn't be either screaming or talking so seriously, so get back to work. ;)

On the same note, my wife is also a teacher (math) and her serious stare can chill.

Everywhere else, our powers of intimidation are minimal to non-existent.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Fae's are quiet creatures, but lots of times silence is very intimidating to humans

I'm not intimidated by you. Every time I see a post by you, I think, prettyyyyyy :flowerforyou:

You so just got a BIG smile outta the Fae....*Tackles and loves*

Teeheehehe I feel so privileged :)
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Me intimidating? hahaha
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I appear intimidating in person ( don't know why ) until I start talking to the person!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am not near being physically intimidating as I am only 5'5". Though people tell me I have that "back the F#$K off vibe".
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    intimidating_presence_zpsdab596da.jpg
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    <----incredibly intimidating

:laugh:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I have three first responders that are terrified of me (and I just gave them THE LOOK) They told the trainer that I was mean because they wanted the other responders at the training to be on their side (I never raised my voice to them, just gave them THE LOOK) and she asked what they did (in that teacher type voice), all three, two of which had been doing this part of their job for 10+ years, hung their heads and, in front of 30 other responders, said they brought in samples that were improperly packaged even though they knew better and they knew that I knew that they knew better.

One of them asked the trainer if he should send me flowers to apologize
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I guess I am so used to being physically intimidating (6'1 and built to kick butt, no big muscles or anything though) that I never thought about if I was intimidating online. Most people are shocked when they meet me when I have talked to them by phone or email. I guess they expect someone a bit more ordinary.
  • Losemymanboobs
    Options
    6ft 1" and I like to put my hood up when I am on a bus or train so noone comes to sit next to me! Guess I can pull off intimidating
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am told that I am intimidating as hell because I am 6'1"

I am also told that I come across as aloof, but it's more that I'm shy in person unless I need to be outgoing. I can put on an outgoing persona and talk to anyone, but inside I'm screaming for someone to come help me escape.

I am told that my physique is also intimidating, but I just punch those people in the face.

hehe - kidding.

well... about the shy part.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am 6'4" 230lbs...and babies smile and giggle at me, toddlers come and hug my legs.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am intimidating at all. I think I'm a harmless little teddy bear. I keep hearing from people that they are intimidated by me until they get to know me.

I don't get it.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    People find me very intimidating. I am very quiet and shy, so I don't talk a lot. I recently found out that a lot of people in my office think that I am angry all the time or don't like them because I don't partake in the office chit-chat a lot. It's funny - I am a very easygoing person.